Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm just thankful the people in possession of unreleased music have been keeping us fed the past week or so...

Seriously!!!! They have been and it’s been nice. Hopefully they’ll have stuff to keep leaking slowly before the drought is over

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm just thankful the people in possession of unreleased music have been keeping us fed the past week or so...

This week has been crazy for leaks. Not just lana either. 

I don't think we'll hear anything about NFR until mayyyyybe mid-july? And that's acknowledgement. Idk. Just a gut feeling. I feel like she might post a snippet of something that might look like a mv relatively soon but not formally acknowledge it until then.

locals only

I know this is really random but I hope we see some looks like this one during the festival season. she looked GORGEOUS here

31123359446_ca11c3c79d_b.jpg

you're a dreamer, you dream alot in your sleep

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I don't know if I care about this album anymore

Sometimes I feel the same for my own good, but then I go back and listen to the snippets and released songs and I go back into the hole I keep digging deeper lol.

Honestly at this point if she releases NFR and MAC, VB and Hope are part of the tracklist I'm gonna be so pissed. I don't care how good they are (Hope can't relate tbh) because they're almost one year old and I'm tired of them already. Imagine she taking months to release an album we've already listened to four tracks in full and almost two whole minutes of another three? This album was doomed from the start.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The good thing about this thread is you never know what’s gonna be going on. I left during the Doin Time topic, came back to homophobia & North Korea. I’d trade it all for a stairway to Norman!

I’m starting a petition to ban Roachella from all music platforms, please lmk if u wanna sign

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

The good thing about this thread is you never know what’s gonna be going on. I left during the Doin Time topic, came back to homophobia & North Korea. I’d trade it all for a stairway to Norman!

I’m starting a petition to ban Roachella from all music platforms, please lmk if u wanna sign

gimme the pen

it's just the way i feel

This thread needs an index; you miss a day and you're completely fucked.

Pages 1955 - 1960: She's a fucking liar; she's not a Cancer

Pages 1961 - 1962: Coachella sucks

Pages 1963 - 1971: religious shit

Pages 1972 - 1978: @@vodkaa and Rorman discuss mermaids for the twenty-fifth time

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

can someone leak The Good Life and the album at least? :(

@@RormanNockwell when do the LDR roasts happen again :(

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

@RormanNockwell when do the LDR roasts happen again :(

Probably the next time she trolls the fanbase on Twitter or when she goes to church next Wednesday, bb. We'll be roastin', don't you worry. :illumilana2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

That’s what therapy is for. Not a church that openly preaches homophobic beliefs, protects sexual predators and is endorsed by fellow vapid celebrities who need therapy or an intervention themselves.

Some people dont like full on therapy though, im pretty sure Lana said she went to a therapist once and didn't like it.

"I saw a therapist -- three times. But I’m really most comfortable sitting in that chair in the studio, writing or singing."