Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

some thirst for life is beautiful, others thirst for yosemite... me? i grieve for regina sunset.

please lana! #weneedreginasunsetonNFR

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

im leaving for my 5 week long trip in 8 days and im a little sad bc i thought NFR would be my soundtrack, so to speak, for the trip, but im still extremely relieved we got some information

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

im leaving for my 5 week long trip in 8 days and im a little sad bc i thought NFR would be my soundtrack, so to speak, for the trip, but im still extremely relieved we got some information

Baby just pray we get at least one more single before then

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Guys.... I’m still shook... 2 more months. We know it’s fucking actually on the way...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ughhhh I’m ready. That person who tweeted about this album being amazing and a culmination of Lana Del Rey’s work, was that someone projecting their wishes or someone who has actually heard the bloody thing?

Things we learnt today:

- Sis will release the album in two months*

- @@Ben Mawson sucks at livestreaming

- Sis can still serve looks when she makes an effort.

- Sis changed the lyrics to MAC as a low-key acknowledgement to the fanbase. "I'm fucked up, I know that, but JESUS ... "

*The opinion expressed in this comment is that of a flaky bitch and does not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the fanbase

Catch a wave and take in the incompleteness

29fqyjo.gif

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Omg it's so funny Lana has trained us to react like this after she does the absolute bare fucking minimum, she didn't even announce it officially just said "2 months" and we are all losing it I love this woman

FzytWEW.png

I hope she releases The Pant as the lead single :flutter:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif