Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Okay I just thread through as many pages as I could handle and I have a few thots:

- PLS stop saying it's not coming in two months. All this time ya'll have been saying "I'll believe it when Lana says so", and she did say. Yet there's still some suspicion. I get it, but c'mon. Let's at least have a little faith and be pleased that she actually SAID something worthwhile!

- I'm really hoping we get the tracklist and cover next month, although I still have a horrible lingering feeling it'll be a selfie and my expectations are low tbh :bye:

- @@LanaFlowers was right this whole time about the release time frame, so kudos to you! :kris: 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

How to Disappear would be also be a great way to end the album imo

I'm always going to be right here, no one's going anywhere.

:crai:

It'd make sense because she will disappear for 3 years after the album drops

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

her label definitely waited for the album till Doin Time and the Charlie’s angels collab to build up hype

Seems like thats what it is, especially if the Charlies Angels song comes out first.

She finally said something  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

- I'm really hoping we get the tracklist and cover next month, although I still have a horrible lingering feeling it'll be a selfie and my expectations are low tbh :bye:

Same... I'm so scared that it's gonna be a selfie or she'll pull a venice bitch and just put some plants on the cover... at least get chuck to take a nice professional picture...

Same... I'm so scared that it's gonna be a selfie or she'll pull a venice bitch and just put some plants on the cover... at least get chuck to take a nice professional picture...

That wouldn't really matter since Chuck's nice pictures never get picked.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.