Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I got lost and ended up in some show’s thread and I was like wtf she’s performing rn??? And I was so confused sksksksnsskn someone give me norman fucking Robertson and put me to sleep forever

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

My only annoyance with mods right now is

1. One literally begged in the Kim Petras thread for an album leak that was going to come out within hours... I mean at least they acknowledged what they were doing wasn't right but they really didn't say it was wrong either. Oop

2. Another one passive aggressively threatened to ban an old lady because she used caps [amidst loads of irrelevant talk on this thread about Lana's face and the such] and she never came back online again (or at least hasnt posted on the forums, i don't think)

:deadbanana:

And ya I realize this isn't on topic at all either but i mean after the old lady thing i just said frick it

That lady deserved to go. I stan our mods

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

these last few pages have a very chaotic energy wtf is going on

I'm not sure, but I apologize if I started any of it 

I just got really fed up with some of the negativity here and had to say something, at least that's how I was taking it (as negativity)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so what colour do we all think the vinyl will be?

sage green would make sense in my head but prolly not lol it'll prolly be baby blue 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The vinyl will be green

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i love this one sooo much. when we were discussing album covers last week someone had made, i dont remember who, that first photo on a cover with no album title or name, just the parental advisory warning and i loved it. this is my favorite photo from that shoot

I think that was my post- that photo is iconique.

Also it’s amazing how a person can forget this thread at any time and it’s the same. No updates, people in despair. It’s torture. lol She HAS to say something in the upcoming weeks if it’s truly coming in August. We’ll probably be unlucky tho and get the album the very last week of that month.

the clownery continues...

so i asked my mumma again and she said that august 24th and september 16th popped into her head.. but idk cus they're not fridays.. perhaps instead of the release date its just when we'll either get a pre order, new single or solid confirmed release date?

Aug. 24th = album

Sept. 16th = poetry book

Let’s speak this into existence.

Omg you’re right sorry I’m high

Do you guys think the album is actually coming in August? Be honest, what do you really feel is gonna happen?

no. i don't think so. i don't think there's enough time to announce everything til August. she would only have 1 month to release a single (maybe a mv), give us a release date, album cover, tracklist, preorder, and maybe do interviews ( :toofunny: ), plus the poetry book. it would have to be really quick, and that's not really her thing imo. so i'd say maybe september if we're lucky.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

There won’t be a vinyl cause the album will never come

( :blush: )

Oops everyone’s said this one hundred times already.. here’s a topic idea: if you had to choose the next single (from the snippets we know) what would it be? And what would the video look like?

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

no. i don't think so. i don't think there's enough time to announce everything til August. she would only have 1 month to release a single (maybe a mv), give us a release date, album cover, tracklist, preorder, and maybe do interviews ( :toofunny: ), plus the poetry book. it would have to be really quick, and that's not really her thing imo. so i'd say maybe september if we're lucky.

The pre-order for Honeymoon was made available in August if I'm not mistaking, and then the abum was released in September.

Considering Lana has already released 3 tracks from NFR, it's not impossible that we get the pre-order this month with a last song before the album's out

There won’t be a vinyl cause the album will never come

( :blush: )

Oops everyone’s said this one hundred times already.. here’s a topic idea: if you had to choose the next single (from the snippets we know) what would it be? And what would the video look like?

Tbh HIAB is the only song from the snippets we've heard that has single material. Cinnamon would be better as a promotional one, despite the beat and the heavy production.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~