Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

don't tell me that there's not any single hacker on this forum, if you read me do what u gotta do bitch

What if they "leak" the full digital album. We would have it but she wouldn't release it and start again.

Mfhp.gif

I hope we get an update in a few hours so I can have a nice surprise when I wake up tomorrow morning

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

It appears to me that the two are different. Where did you guys get the shoplanadelrey.com link from anyways? The other one (on Lana's website) is the official Universal Music store.

i don’t know why but she’s always had two stores, i’ve had them both bookmarked on my phone and computer for ages as “lana US store” (shoplanadelrey.com) and “lana FAKE store” (store.lanadelrey.com), and not to get even more confusing but there’s also https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelreyCA/ (also not saying that lana store is “fake” like unofficial, it’s just so i wouldn’t get it confused with her american store and try to place and order from there instead lol

UbsOye5.png

shoplanadelrey.com was for LFL pre-order

ill have a look at the source code, maybe i find something interesting

You're right, it was for LFL pre-order probably because there is no snapshot of the website before LFL was released.

Also, the domain was created on 2016-11-14.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

I was today years old when I realized y'all are talking about the album with a weird accent typed in, not a boom in artificial intelligence

Anyways with all my very limited CS knowledge, this isn't normal for a website right? It's not like it's a building that needs to be shut to have maintenance done, software engineers can do that offline and update it without locking the website with a very stylish password page. This feels like a game. But knowing her it might just have a new link to cha cha matcha giftcards.

locals only

i dont expect any pre order until august honestly

LFL's pre-order came like nine days before the album. Same

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I was today years old when I realized y'all are talking about the album with a weird accent typed in, not a boom in artificial intelligence

Anyways with all my very limited CS knowledge, this isn't normal for a website right? It's not like it's a building that needs to be shut to have maintenance done, software engineers can do that offline and update it without locking the website with a very stylish password page. This feels like a game. But knowing her it might just have a new link to cha cha matcha giftcards.

Maybe, but stores do it all the time, I don't think it's a game. It's much easier to make live changes this way that others can't see.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

i mean either way we know its coming next month so it most def has to do with NFR. eh i guess i wont be excited until we finally get specifics about the album through lana or leaks

its normal, the web designers instantly see their results and dont need to run a test page on the same domain, makes everything a little easier

i couldnt find anything in the code, its very basic. the only thing in there is the password form and shopify plugin scripts, but theyre not interesting cuz we already know it is a webshop.

image.png

its normal, the web designers instantly see their results and dont need to run a test page on the same domain, makes everything a little easier

i couldnt find anything in the code, its very basic. the only thing in there is the password form and shopify plugin scripts, but theyre not interesting cuz we already know it is a webshop.

Maybe, but stores do it all the time, I don't think it's a game. It's much easier to make live changes this way that others can't see.

Ahhh okay. See this is why my knowledge stayed limited.

Not very nice to see references to '2 months from now' in the source though, brings back bad memories  :crying4:

locals only

I have a theory that makes more sense than it actually dropping.

Her managers ask her “why are you so mean to them? You’ve been teasing for months”

Lana: “you wanna see why? Let’s test them. Do a mock up on my website & ask for a password”

*fast forward to all of us trying to hack into that shit*

Lana: see why I won’t give these stinky motherfuckers jack shit? :)

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass