Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL OH WOW OH WOW ITS HAPPENING

fuckkkkkkkkkkkk I wasn’t ready

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana is only an hour away from me. I'll catch a taxi to London and bombard her with questions about NFR if this post gets 50 likes :umadney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana is only an hour away from me. I'll catch a taxi to London and bombard her with questions about NFR if this post gets 50 likes :umadney:

Anyone who doesn't like this quoted post is a loser deserving of an album full of songs about Coachella and Brexit. 

Like Cadie's post or else. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

but if its airing in sept doesnt this kinda prove late august release? possibly the 30th? why would they do promo a whole month later. i expect at most 2 weeks after album release

She looks amazing. I'm literally checking every single detail of each picture in case we see some member of the band to confirm the live performances or any clue about anything 

tenor.gif?itemid=7858348

Okay, time to put my clown dress on. I hadn't seen her tour manager had posted again and confirmed they taped a Live Lounge indeed

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0QoJsYHShz/

She looks amazing. I'm literally checking every single detail of each picture in case we see some member of the band to confirm the live performances or any clue about anything 

tenor.gif?itemid=7858348

Sorry to disagree. Either she had an atrocius makeup job done or she's got fillers again. I mean... It's me the only one who thinks her face looks HUGE?

I know I might be reaching, but if they performed any new song that means the band knows some new song already and they could perform it tomorrow (probably won't)

Or that means we're getting a Live Lounge of MAC, VB or Doin' Time...

tenor.gif?itemid=7858348

I could swear that @backline78limited posted several pictures from the studio, where Lana’s band could be seen next to the instruments and Lana herself sitting on the floor with papers in front of her. I wrote two comments to the pictures, but the entire post seems to be deleted now?? Too bad, I thought he’d keep them up. :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png