Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wasn’t so sure before but now I think we might make it to page 3000 before the album comes

boredom goals

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

did anyone see any more sketchy russian websites with possible album “info” on it?

I even e-mailed some of them (including the one which was found with the date first) but no answer. I think they were like: "We need to fire that Lana Del Rey stan who wrote that fake shit on the website"

Polydor has another unknown album coming out on the 6th of September. It's listed under Pop and it has three variations, so it matches the CD and the regular and the colored vinyl variations. I didn't find the EAN code anywhere else, though. It doesn't match the ones found on those Russian stores. All I could find was this Amazon JP page with no information at all that points to a 23/08 release.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I know Lana doesn't have a lot of credibility right now but she said the album will be out next month twice so I believe her. I think it will be released on the 30th, and I'm okay with that. We've waited almost an year already, one more month won't bother me.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Polydor has another unknown album coming out on the 6th of September. It's listed under Pop and it has three variations, so it matches the CD and the regular and the colored vinyl variations. I didn't find the EAN code anywhere else, though. It doesn't match the ones found on those Russian stores. All I could find was this Amazon JP page with no information at all that points to a 23/08 release.

i am not waiting til september wtf

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Polydor has another unknown album coming out on the 6th of September. It's listed under Pop and it has three variations, so it matches the CD and the regular and the colored vinyl variations. I didn't find the EAN code anywhere else, though. It doesn't match the ones found on those Russian stores. All I could find was this Amazon JP page with no information at all that points to a 23/08 release.

Could be Dua Lipa or Ellie Goulding, all of them have albums coming this year, Ben teased it on Lana's insta. Also Ellie was at that meeting with Lana and Interscope, maybe to discuss release schedules? So maybe Lana on August 30th then Ellie on September 6th...

i'm russian so i decided to contact one of those russian stores (https://checkpoint.com.ru/katalog/katalog/muzyka/vinyl/lp/lana-del-rey-norman-fucking), the guy who answered seems pretty familiar with the situation, i guess he owns the store. i asked about the release date, he confirmed nfr's gonna drop on the 30th (info from universal) along with the vinyl on his site bc "it's a huge release for us". he said there's no more info about the album and mentioned lana  being lazy not sharing anything early with her previous albums. he guesses we'll see the cover in 2 weeks and he'll post the tracklist closer to the release date. forgot to ask about the ltd vinyl color  :facepalm:  you can still guess and make it to 3000 pages here :)

giphy.gif

i'm russian so i decided to contact one of those russian stores (https://checkpoint.com.ru/katalog/katalog/muzyka/vinyl/lp/lana-del-rey-norman-fucking), the guy who answered seems pretty familiar with the situation, i guess he owns the store. i asked about the release date, he confirmed nfr's gonna drop on the 30th (info from universal) along with the vinyl on his site bc "it's a huge release for us". he said there's no more info about the album and mentioned lana being lazy not sharing anything early with her previous albums. he guesses we'll see the cover in 2 weeks and he'll post the tracklist closer to the release date. forgot to ask about the ltd vinyl color :facepalm: you can still guess and make it to 3000 pages here :)

So he has the tracklist. Urghhhhh I wish he'd post it now... I understand the cover shouldn't leak, but for the tracklist, it's not like it's gonna make a big difference

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

i'm russian so i decided to contact one of those russian stores (https://checkpoint.com.ru/katalog/katalog/muzyka/vinyl/lp/lana-del-rey-norman-fucking), the guy who answered seems pretty familiar with the situation, i guess he owns the store. i asked about the release date, he confirmed nfr's gonna drop on the 30th (info from universal) along with the vinyl on his site bc "it's a huge release for us". he said there's no more info about the album and mentioned lana  being lazy not sharing anything early with her previous albums. he guesses we'll see the cover in 2 weeks and he'll post the tracklist closer to the release date. forgot to ask about the ltd vinyl color  :facepalm:  you can still guess and make it to 3000 pages here :)

That's awesome, thank you for doing this!  :gclap:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i hope "post it closer to release date" means before pre order... either that or we wont see it until pre order unless another site posts by accident

So he has the tracklist. Urghhhhh I wish he'd post it now... I understand the cover shouldn't leak, but for the tracklist, it's not like it's gonna make a big difference

probably didn't state explicitly, but i think he doesn't have a tracklist yet

giphy.gif

I can't believe how delusional we were last year when she dropped MAC and VB. If we only knew then that we would be waiting nearly a full year! It's so crazy and surreal. 

My guess is Aug 30th for the album. She won't get #1 spot, but maybe she has a chance at a Grammy nom. She'll get extra promo and attention from the Charlie's Angels song & MV.

I was hoping for the lead single before August 9th. Seems weird to have only a 3 week gap between lead single and album release.