Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I literally think the logo is just for the music videos, which she's going for a comic book aesthetic

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

giphy.gif

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

The logo just screams "baddie" to me, tbh

quite opposite for me, honestly for me the whole aesthetic feels very cohesive, I feel like she mightve turned norman Rockwell art into a 60s comic book or something idk if that makes sense but that's how I see it in my head!

especially with the font and omg what if the super strong man plays a super hero???

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Here we go again with ''reworked album'' nonsense. Yawn.

At least we aren't talking about the color of the norman fucking vinyl 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

quite opposite for me, honestly for me the whole aesthetic feels very cohesive, I feel like she mightve turned norman Rockwell art into a 60s comic book or something idk if that makes sense but that's how I see it in my head!

especially with the font and omg what if the super strong man plays a super hero???

YES

YES

YEEEEEESSSSSS :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ohh, I wasn't complaining!! It gives me a "baddie" vibe in a good way, like... it's the bomb. So sassy and smart, vintage and iconic. I can dig the change, although I expected NFR to go in a different way. But it makes sense. Pop culture.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Norman ******* Rockwell

Venice *****

**** it I Love You 

I can't wait for half the tracklisting to be censored 

I swear, if they print that ugly "explicit content" logo on the CD again instead of using a sticker or simply not putting it on it at all outside of America...

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i'm hoping this logo is for her new merch...cause if we've got to wait four years for her to update her crusty merch site again.

in fairness the lfl merch wasn't as bad at some of the paradise merch but it would actually be decent if we got a new era of merch each era. she often fails us in that respect.

At least we aren't talking about the color of the norman fucking vinyl 

Pink outfit for the video so the vinyl will be neon pink

Did anyone find the tracklist with the greatest on it?

Searched the title on this thread and all I found is us all talking about her greatest hits, calling NFR her greatest album and calling her the greatest poet/artist of this generation etc

I swear, if they print that ugly "explicit content" logo on the CD again instead of using a sticker or simply not putting it on it at all outside of America...

the album cover is just one big explicit content logo sorry

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Once the album cover drops the discussion of the color of the vinyl will completely change. Peoples’ thoughts on what they think the vinyl color will be will change, so the vinyl color conversation will continue!

qfrWuBl.png

I am listening to Venice Bitch  :illumilana2:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Once the album cover drops the discussion of the color of the vinyl will completely change. Peoples’ thoughts on what they think the vinyl color will be will change, so the vinyl color conversation will continue!

eTHJs8G.gif