Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe she took 11 months to release the album because she needed to learn how to surf to shoot the music video

The pilot thing might also be for the video and she just recently got her license. Watch her be piloting a helicopter and stalking herself back in 2015 and getting shot at the end

Wow taste, especially if cinnamon is the video. There's things I want to say to you, but I'll just let you live. Swan song pt 2.

Anyway I don't know whether I would prefer for the songs to have been reworked to be more poppy and lively or whether I'd want another LfL in terms of coherency 

locals only

posted in the thread for the videos but sharing here too i said it earlier but didn’t notice two more ~ besides marvel & dc comics, the muscle guy also tagged arnold schwarzenegger and skydance, apparently it’s a media company ? their bio says “Skydance tells big stories and builds bigger worlds including across film, TV, and interactive.” what do y’all think

He’s tagging them in all of his photos 

What if The Greatest is actually just an EP for her greatest hits and we get short versions of blue jeans, born to die, video games, and west coast in one video and Fuck It, I Love You is a 2 sentence poem from VBBOTG.

Just providing some examples that have very real chances considering the absurdity that Lana releasing a high production video and two never before heard songs has.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

i thought it was 11:11 make a wish not 3:33 lmaooo

Well she's a witch

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

oh wow

OH WOW

SHES WORKING WITH THE SAME GUY WHO DIRECTED LOVE????????????

AND NO ONE CARED TO TELL ME THIS?

WHAT THE FUCKSND~FSDLKFNZ~KFD~MFKDA NOW I'M HYPED LETS GO SLKLAPSAOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FVzXNWu.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains