Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can't wait to get good enough material for the site theme to change 

I feel like ‘The Greatest’ is what we know as ‘Stronger’. I could see the snippet we’ve heard as being a slow section of a faster/less stripped back song. you don’t have to be stronger because you’re the greatest or something like that.

I think you're onto something.i can see the body builder guy being used for this 

I was just thinking... people speculated that Chuck recently or is going to shoot the 2nd album cover soon (going by that IG story), but that would mean they’re cutting it close. Maybe the shoot already happened and that car request was meant for something else because doesn’t it take time to process physical copies of an album?

Fuck it I love you could be either an iconic sassy bop either cringey af

i want to believe it’ll be the first but at this rate i expect the second

it's just the way i feel

I was just thinking... people speculated that Chuck recently or is going to shoot the 2nd album cover soon (going by that IG story), but that would mean they’re cutting it close. Maybe the shoot already happened and that car request was meant for something else because doesn’t it take time to process physical copies of an album?

i also don't think the bronco is for the cover... i mean, it could definitely still be related to lana bc it fits the surfer/cali summer aesthetic to a t, but i agree that if the release is really happening next month, it's way too close even if the vinyls are already pressed & even by lana standards. also, i think that considering all the relative secrecy and/or lack of info surrounding NFR, putting the car that's gonna be on the cover on a public ig story seems a bit too obvious. i mean, i'd assume they'd try to keep that piece of info under wraps

So according to the dm screenshot, the visuals chuck was proud for are the VB, MAC, HIAB videos I-

Literally Lana‘s pre-BTD visual collages are better and actually iconic. Those are just... random

So according to the dm screenshot, the visuals chuck was proud for are the VB, MAC, HIAB videos I-

They're not bad visuals. She can be proud of them. She captured the essence of simple things that bring happiness. But they should've been in the HIAB video and that's it. They had no reason to be recycled in the MAC and VB videos.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~