Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Also once I p*rate the album my copy will only have 13 songs. D—n’ T—e didn’t deserve a spot on here

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I’m happy it’s not boring and she seems to have a cohesive vision this time around. It may look out of place amongst her other work but that’s the case for every album of hers at first

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

Who cares about Yosemite not being on the album.. she described it as introspective sad girl kinda record and we know Yosemite was on a happier note. It’d be out of place to see it on NFR

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Also once I p*rathe the album my copy will only have 13 songs. D—n’ T—e didn’t deserve a spot on here

I like you, so I pray that you'll get better taste. I'm praying 4 u

giphy.gif

why do y'all want a basic cover, like really, her with those basic clothes looking at the distance is better than this? I truly cannot understand that,

but  you're right y'all have the right to be angry <3 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

honestly this board can be sf annoying. is2g some people are more into whining than into lana herself. wait until aug 30, listen to the fucking album, and if you still hate all of it by then - the sign out button is on the upper right corner.

following my own advice & taking a break from this shithole now.

tumblr_muupu53pag1r4rq1mo1_250.gif

I could like this cover if she had a black bar covering the guy's eyes, so it gave the impression she's once again singing about some generic guy who represents all the guys she's dated.

But this is shit. He takes up too much space on her cover.

At least she went from car in the background to boats. Now we're doing boats. I guess we'll see planes one day.

ldr7 confirmed cover with a plane and a remake of aviation 

and 'in your cock' of course

locals only

Who cares about Yosemite not being on the album.. she described it as introspective sad girl kinda record and we know Yosemite was on a happier note. It’d be out of place to see it on NFR

Lmao true... well i think i can only be mad at the messy tracklist.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

also what's happening with the bottom half of Lana's body? Who photoshopped this? fr

I think she's standing behind the ship wheel (whatever that's called) which is why her bottom half looks weird

the cover literally looks like a fan used a random picture from an elle magazine shoot and edited in picsart...and the white guy is REALLY bothering me for some reason...like WHO is he?? it looks like lana with a fan, would have made more sense to have someone like Jared Leto instead on the cover instead

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7