Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i know her dressing in baddie neon is the point. its supposed to all be ironic. but imagine if she was in a flow-y white dress. holy shit. photoshop experts where are you

Sis I been saying this for the past 79 pages!!!!! It would make a huge difference!!!! With her hair flowing in the wind ugghhhhh I’m squirting

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

THE TYPEWRITER FONT TO GO ALONG WITH ALL OF THE REFERENCES TO WRITERS AND THE BACK COVER IS ALSO PERFECTION

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I definetly see the vinyl now as being a light sky blue, maybe even a bit translucent. It would fit so well and it'll look lovely 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Chuck finally takes a beautiful photo but then it’s ruined by the awful font/logo. Poor girl...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Well at least it’s actually coming lmfao

Gays we have gone through this long journey together & I sincerely look forward to losing my mind with you all for the next album (if there even is one)! Even those of you who have different opinions than my own, we’ve been in the same struggle & now we’re about the reach our goal for better or for worse.

Norman’s Fucking Fuckfest is alive and hyperventilating

As long as the music is good. I think she got worse with every cover she made.

Mfhp.gif

Why would y’all want two two-years old songs on NFR? I’m all here for BAR since I love it so much but Yosemite needs to stay away from the album

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun