Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Also sorry to be irritating but I emailed universal to cancel the collector's edition (ordered it super fast, I don't have a cassette player lol and also want the non pop art blue vinyl), do they do cancellations for preorders??? The t&cs are pretty vague and don't mention what it's like specifically for preorders :(

locals only

I think we're only gonna get visuals for Fuck It I Love You / The Greatest, Happiness Is A Butterfly and maybe the title track? 

I think the footage in the trailer is the stuff she did with Rich Lee but didn't wanna tease the new unheard songs?

I'm lowkey glad she didn't include any new snippets in the trailer 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No tea no shade but the man of FIILY/TG should've been on the NFR cover instead of the actual one tbh

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I can’t believe we thought she was being lazy and doing nothing while she was actually preparing to scalp us bald by giving us everything we ever wanted.

I mean this era went from dry to iconic in 2 days:

-the cover is a complete serve out of left field, it’s meant to be both loved and hated and over the top, but it fits so perfectly

-she gives us LIME GREEN vinyl which is hideous and wonderful and perfect all at the same time

-most of the songs are 5ish minutes long and the album is over an hour

-THAT TRAILER. I mean my god we wished for surf vibezzz and she gives it to us. I wish for beautiful wide shots of the city and sea during the golden hour and she gives them to me. She throws in some witchy shit which I’m all about. Cap it off with some psychological mumbo jumbo that I’ve come to know and love from her.

Lit rally a dream, a beautiful dream. If there is one thing I can take from it all it seems so very “in your face” in a way I didn’t expect from her and it makes me so proud.