Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Oh my god did somebody say Lana once wore a leather jacket? Wow........ can’t say I’m surprised! Fake WOKE™. And that’s not all, did you guys know Lana’s ears are too low on her head for her to be considered beautiful?

Some people thought Lana is vegan, and other people were pointing out how she likely isn't. I don't see what the problem is.

Has anyone basically made a professional or studio sounding version of Hey Blue Baby & Stupid For Being So Happy? I would add them to my iTunes, I think someone did that with an instagram and it sounded good enough to add as a “song”

I wish the audio from her mic was recorded...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Of course, a leak is never what the artist wants and I did not mean to encourage them (although I guess at this point I would be hungry enough for this album to instantly listen to one).

I just think that at this point it would not be the worst thing that could happen to her because the whole album is already wrapped up and finished, close to it's release and unlike for smaller artists the financial damage a leak would do would probably not be too harmful for Lana.

I didn’t mean to direct my whole post at you, sorry. I was agreeing with you that a leak wouldn’t hurt her sales. It would be much worse for a smaller artist for sure since they might not have a fanbase willing to buy the physical album either way. I was just adding that sales aren’t the part that matters with a leak specifically for Lana. It’s more about her having control over when and how her art enters the world. I think a leak would mostly just be harmful for her peace of mind and motivation. After keeping the album from leaking all this time, it would mostly just be disappointing for it to leak early, especially with less than three weeks left. But it’ll probably happen anyway though, it always does.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

If she releases one or both of the new videos in the next three weeks, we’ll have one or two more new songs before the NFR release l, and I don’t think LDR wants to do that, especially as we already have four complete tracks. But as we know from this era, anything is possible.

I’m hoping she gets a wild hair and records another random track that she can just randomly drop that’s not related to the album again like she did with LFA. Imagine if she did it every week leading up to NFR’s release....

But it’s all a pipe dream and I know the chances are slim to none for this to happen again, it just so happened she could get Jack in the studio to record LFA so quickly and turn it around that easy too

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think we'll get a new track the week before the record is out. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think we'll get a new track the week before the record is out. 

tbh I hope not. I can wait for one more week and I'd rather have as many new songs as possible, considering we already know quite a few

nice cocc bro

"quick! someone shoot up coney island so we can get another release!!"   

do not do this.

you really typed those words up

giphy.gif

"quick! someone shoot up coney island so we can get another release!!"   

do not do this.

I-

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This just took a turn I didn’t see coming fuck

giphy.gif