Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

topanga's hot tonight is a lot better than repeating "you did it all for fame" imo  :teehee:

Yesssss #TeamTheNextBestAmericanRecord

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

*Lana changed lyrics on BAR*

OMG what was she thinking? now the song is ruined.

*Lana doesn't change anything*

Why she release a song we already heard? there's no point. 

:facepalm:

*Lana changed lyrics on BAR*

OMG what was she thinking? now the song is ruined.

*Lana doesn't change anything*

Why she release a song we already heard? there's no point.

:facepalm:

You. You get it.

I'm almost positive we'll also get "you did it alllllll for fame" in The Next Best American Record. She probably decided not to repeat the same lyrics and have the story build more.

She's so involved in this era, much more than the previous ones, and I believe that the reason why she was so quiet before July is because the era hadn't started yet and she only wanted to release her favourite songs, nothing more. Maybe she thought releasing 3 songs would be a good idea to keep us waiting for the era to actually start.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I'm almost positive we'll also get "you did it alllllll for fame" in The Next Best American Record. She probably decided not to repeat the same lyrics and have the story build more.

She just changed the lyrics just to make it a different song that was leaked. I think she should have just left this song out and done a new one instead. The new lyrics are just weird. 

tbh I hope not. I can wait for one more week and I'd rather have as many new songs as possible, considering we already know quite a few

this aged poorly

if the rumours are true, I won't be listen to the new single/s until the album is out

nice cocc bro