Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just don’t get why if this is the “first” single to promote the album (that’s out in 15 days) why she does not promote the single? She really only gonna say “hey new single out xx”?

She could have had at least a radio premiere or something

Well a song called "fuck it I love you" where she repeats that phrase over and over again in the  chorus would be censored on radio so it's pointless to have a radio premiere for this one.

I’m in Australia so 10pm is fine for me but for some reason I really doubt we’re getting it in 2 hours with no announcement?

It was like that for SotW and LFA. Ik they're not on the album but particularly LFA struck me as weird

locals only

I’m in Australia so 10pm is fine for me but for some reason I really doubt we’re getting it in 2 hours with no announcement?

Well, that's how we got so many songs. We should be used to Lana not saying anything tbh

you guys I need some advice.

I'm debating whether or not I try and hold off listening to FIILY and TG until the album. Is it worth it? Obvious reason is because I want more new music when I hear the album for the first time, since we have so much today.

do you guys think it's worth it?

Waiting is the best plan imo, we only have two weeks left before the album's out. It's really not a lot :)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

well Lana is releasing the songs because she wants us to hear them, so I would just listen to them and don't wait

on the Spotify link it said August 14th, and it's already the 15th everywhere so idk why we think it's dropping

I think there was another web earlier this week who said FIILY on Friday and The Greatest on Saturday and then Eclipse/Ultrasubversive confirmed it and added the video is also out on Saturday

I think there was another web earlier this week who said FIILY on Friday and The Greatest on Saturday and then Eclipse/Ultrasubversive confirmed it and added the video is also out on Saturday

eclipse :/

i rly hope we get the song tho

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I like the snippet of The Greatest quite a bit, but i'm not 100% sold on it yet just because Jack said he thinks it's the best song on the record. The clip still isn't better than any part of Venice Bitch for me :popcorn:

The Greatest sounds very « vintage ». On his work with Red Hearse, his favorite is one that is very minimal, where the emotion are a bit more « raw ». So maybe this is what The Greatest will be about too.

I gave in to the new snippet :defeated: and woah..did not expect for the verses to sound quite like that but I really like it. It's so free flowing. Fuck it I luh u  am listening to the songs when they come out, I just can't wait.  :deadbanana:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Australia wont get it at 10pm tonight. It will be out tomorrow morning.

Is this speculation or are there any sources giving the info?