Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know it's off topic but I just wanted to let you all know that there won't be any collaboration with Taylor Swift despite the possible easter eggs, she revealed the tracklist and Lana's not there.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I know it's off topic but I just wanted to let you all know that there won't be any collaboration with Taylor Swift despite the possible easter eggs, she revealed the tracklist and Lana's not there.

Jack produced it though so there's a chance he accidentally put in some clips of Lana moaning

nice cocc bro

god is good!!!!

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I think there's two types of Lana fans, ones that like the UV album and those who like BTD and LFL. BTD and LTF are more catchy and light on a subject level. UV and HM seem to be darker and following a theme.

I think it’s the quality and distinction of the melodies that makes a lot of the difference to fans. For me, most of UV and HM just aren’t very melodic, or, they’re melodies just don’t speak to me personally.

Am I the only one hearing numerous Hope melodies in TG? Like I can't hum it without it sounding just like Hope

There are definite similarities.

I don't understand how people can say this era is a mess,

Since she officialy announced the tracklist / cover we got 3 new songs (+ Doin' Time), a trailer, and great pre-orders, some of you are insatiable (and some disappointments come from you fantasizing tracks release dates tbh).

I don't know why i'm so bitter today, love you all

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

The greatest is already getting better, I was iffy about it because the chorus sounds too much like that Sam Smith song, but I love the verses. 

So far every song has been a hit for me.

ok i came back to this thread to 40+ new pages whats happened someone pls fill me in

The greatest and Fuck it I love you leaked

giphy.gif

The greatest and Fuck it I love you leaked

that ain't within the last 40 pages lmao... we're doing too much

turns out California's not just a state of mind going to destroy us all and might even dethrone The Greatest

The more songs we get the more random hope seems...like I was worried there’d be more of that weird consonant overpronunciation but nope that was just a hope exclusive lol

It would be awful if someone sent me a link please dont send me one in my DMs or over Twitter 

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links to leaks of content set to be officially released x

Do we believe that rumor of Lana recording a song for Birds of Prey?

I’m a fucking DC dork so I may have to put my red nose on. Who wants to do my fuckin makeup? :hooker:

Ah shit, here we go again

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass