Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I have a feeling she won't do much / any more promo, like maybe one tweet and ig post and then radio silence. This is the woman who copy-pasted ariana's tweet hours after miley and ariana to promo a song with three of the biggest singers rn lmao, she may not be crying and having breakdowns but she's probably pissed

locals only

I have a feeling she won't do much / any more promo, like maybe one tweet and ig post and then radio silence. This is the woman who copy-pasted ariana's tweet hours after miley and ariana to promo a song with three of the biggest singers rn lmao, she may not be crying and having breakdowns but she's probably pissed

She has a BBC radio live lounge

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Well on top of that we still have a double MV we’re waiting on, and there was an ad posted looking for people to be in a Lana music video recently, and we still haven’t gotten the HIAB video, etc etc

I think she’s gonna draw it out though, we’ll probably be given the videos over the next 6-12 months lol

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

remember to stream nfr on august 30th double time if u’ve listened to the leak because over my dead body is tool charting higher than ldr

gonna be fucking up my spotify stats putting it on repeat while i sleep

locals only

can u blame her...this has happened several times. the first time would be annoying but the second time and every one after would be upsetting + disappointing. imagine setting a release date knowing it probably wont make it unleaked until then--thats prob what goes thru her mind with each album @ this point /:

remember to stream nfr on august 30th double time if u’ve listened to the leak because over my dead body is tool charting higher than ldr

They prolly will bc it’s their first album in 13 years but honestly I listened to their newest song and didn’t like it like I like old Tool. Idk it just didn’t sound right, it sounded.... off. Idk I have a feeling it’ll somehow chart higher than NFR

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She has a BBC radio live lounge

The songs aren't related to the album and she might not even acknowledge it tbh unless she's already signed a contract saying she would. I think she's going to do the absolute bare minimum from now on which like.. we been knew, but even so. 

locals only

"It turns out everywhere you go, you take yourself. That's not a lie."

Ok, but how do you not take yourself everywhere

Is it not “you tell yourself it’s not a lie”? That’s what I heard in that track at least in the HQ version I heard

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It is what it is and I don't like what it is. It's really as simple as that. I have zero positive memories associated with this era, zero positive feelings, there is not one thing that made me feel good, so like....why would I want this awful energy in my life? If the messiness didn't faze you, that's great, and I'm glad you're able to enjoy the album in the end. I'm not. MAC & VB were like nice little surprises at a time when I was definitely not expecting new music from her, so they're cool in my mind. And things were still pretty cool when Hope came out (remember how some people thought Hope's release meant the album would come out in January? lel). As for The Greatest & FIILY, they came out almost immediately after we found out about them. No endless teasing and months of speculation. It didn't feel like these were two more songs we would probably never get to hear in full. So there are a few exceptions, but the album in its entirety has been ruined for me by this mess that went on, and on, and on. If that didn't get to you, I mean, good for you. But it doesn't change how I feel.

Binch there's many months to come when the record is available for us finally. I didn't think I'd make memories with LFL after that YAIL mess but I did. You'll fall in love with it over time anyway. It'll be special in its own way in a couple years. Love to you 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

WTH why were they banned? I loved @movebaby’s posts! I swear, I’ve read worse things posted by other members and they got a slap on the wrist. What did they do to get banned?

Btw, I completely understand where you’re coming from @LanaFlowers. What makes it extremely bittersweet in my case though is the music quality has won me over to get the album. It truly makes sad that this album gave me what I wanted for LFL = a different producer to push and inspire her, a cohesive tracklist, an album cover matching what I had envisioned when I listened to the songs, the playful and interesting vocals to come back from previous albums... And all that has become background noise to the unprofessionalism from her team and her lack of enthusiasm for this project. Yes, she made a double music video, but what happened to the “video projects” that were done with Chuck? And those videos have been delayed too. Did we forget the recycled footage with MAC and VB? The conflicting information? The recent autograph card they’re selling for this album (it’s sketchy, let’s be honest)? Even Jack wasn’t up to date with changes being made. It really crushes my mood thinking of all that, but alas... I just want the damn album in HQ and be done with it.

"It turns out everywhere you go, you take yourself. That's not a lie."

Ok, but how do you not take yourself everywhere

I think she meant you don’t become a new person, your shit & demons follows you everywhere. New beginnings are bullshit :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

nfr has already gone down a lot on the pre-order charts and it just keeps going  :defeated:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I think she meant you don’t become a new person, your shit & demons follows you everywhere. New beginnings are bullshit :hooker:

Actually I like this

giphy.gif

for the people that say the leaks don't affect her, I've checked the links and the files for the zip have been downloaded more than 3500 times from different sites.

also I just checked like 4-5 websites 

i will love you until the end of time.