Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You’re making me want to watch Lana’s videos on psychedelics now.

Are you gonna try to watch her new videos on anything?

Honestly I can’t mentally take acid or psychedelics very often so probably not for another year or so. But if you’re experienced in it, I would definitely try it out lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Tbh, I think the 2 songs for the BBC Live Lounge are Doin' Time and some cover (maybe Season Of The Witch/Chelsea Hotel No.2) and maybe her tour manager had no idea at that point that Doin' Time would be included on the album. It's the only reasonable thing I can think of. That would probably explain BBC Radio 2 adding Doin' Time now

Song of the year drops tomorrow! Exciting times. 

I just don't like the fact that The Greatest will have to share the spotlight with another (very good) track. WIsh the videos were separated.  :smh:

I think the video will be 9 mins 20 seconds long. I clicked on the video and that's the time that showed up...

The songs together are only 8 mins 40, so hopefully she'll speak in between or at the start  :ohno:

me: knows there (probably) won't be a monologue

also me: small monologue small monologue small monologue  :flop:

me: knows there (probably) won't be a monologue

also me: small monologue small monologue small monologue  :flop:

A monologue would be amazing and legendary

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: