Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

can i just say what is up with rich lee and his love of ugly cgi.... that aurora borealis over the beach was doing the most in a bad way

but he managed to make lana look so hot.... yes mom :oprah:

Holy shit is all I can say. Holy.... shit....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

MY FUCKING INTERNET STOPPED THE MV ON THE SECOND MINUTE! THANK YOU AND FUCK SHITTY INTERNET!! WHY HAPPENED THIS RIGHT NOW-I'M :excited: :excited: :flop: :horror:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

who else doesn't miss @@salvatore ?

legend has it he moved into a cave in the yosemite mountain after falling into a pit of depression when lana dropped the tracklist... he now eats his own hand

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

can i just say what is up with rich lee and his love of ugly cgi.... that aurora borealis over the beach was doing the most in a bad way

but he managed to make lana look so hot.... yes mom :oprah:

blah blah blah

---

gorgeous video!

So I work in a shipping company called CMA CGM, and I'm kinda amused by the fact that you can see one of our ships in the music video @7:06, but they photoshopped out part of the name on the ship :deadbanana:

Same with another shipping company - Maersk. You can see the ship @6:35, and they photoshopped the name into "ERSK" :teehee:

The Greatest is still a masterpiece for me,

I don't really understand FIILY for now, it sounds really common, but I like it. I think it will grow on me.

+ not a big fan of the video, the neon parts are amazing, but the rest is too long to my opinion, it would be more impactful on a single song (but I admit it's a perfect job, just not my thing)

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg