Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wish it had different artwork for the singles but I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone here comes up with for custom covers.

Love the music video. Best she has looked in ages. So carefree and reflective. Can't believe those trashy dancers made it in but whatever.

3lfQEhw.png

I like the video for fuck it I love you but I absolutely ADORE the video for the greatest. God that song is so great. It’s so personal and yet so heart-breakingly relatable.

I like how she sings "I like to see everything in neoooon" not just bc everyone knows i'm a sucker for colors, but I love how simply profound that can be. The high saturation, how it looks better in the dark. It's kinda like this energetic, electric feel to it, yet, still deep in a way at how it's so saturated in color. 

Where tf is @@cognaclilac , he's probably laughing this updated color theory post lmao 

short point, I like how she chose that kind of color feel to express how she sees things. Not rose colored, not black and white, but heightened neon, still full, and deep, and filled with color. Does anyone wanna ride my wavelength LMAO 

UV/Honeymoon

Is it true the lady doing the pitchfork album review already said she loved it? Sis is coming for BNM.

She implied that, but the pitchfork score is given by multiple people from their staff so her opinion alone doesn't it's not definitive.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

that merch is interesting..

the shorts & scarf are cute, so are the cropped tanks - if you can fit them! the shorts would like have to be underwear on me lmao

the t-shirts are basic..

that windbreaker is tragic  :biblio: