Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

https://www.slantmagazine.com/music/review-lana-del-rey-norman-fucking-rockwell-eulogizes-the-american-dream/

First review is a 4/5. They are very tough scorers, so that’s really great!

Doin' time would have fit well on... honeymoon???

Further proves my point that critics are dumb as anything.

locals only

https://www.slantmagazine.com/music/review-lana-del-rey-norman-fucking-rockwell-eulogizes-the-american-dream/

First review is a 4/5. They are very tough scorers, so that’s really great!

Slant is one of the toughest publications out there along with Pitchfork and CoS so that's a pretty good start for Mr. Norman  :hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm listening again... this time with a more subjective, fan-like point of view... I can't dislike this album :(

On “The Greatest,” you sing about missing rock ’n’ roll. Do you think rock is dead or dying?

I was [...] just listening to Kings of Leon, that song “Milk,” or like White Stripes and the Strokes. [...] Maybe I should’ve said indie rock.

rip.gif

Why is this sending me  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

She literally said her “Instagram baddie” post was a joke hahahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

There are so many pages which I missed  in the last 24 hours :popcorn: (let's go to  4000 :party: )

Did I miss something beside the HQ Leak :oic2:

Btw I'm so conflicted right now. My plan was to wait till it the album will be out in New Zealand and then I would listen to it at thursday evening in my time zone via VPN (so that my spotify is in NZ). But the thing is that the VPN's don't worked well or I have to pay money (that I not have :noparty:)  So now I searching for a leak  leek :troll: (pls Elle no Warning Point bc I only describing the War in my mind :biblio: )

or should I wait till the friday? The thing is I want to listen it for the first in full (with no skips)with candles, a driving  through LA at night video on my TV and I would like to drink some Bacardi on Ice with Cola and limette :worship:

The only time for that would be friday evening and I don't know if can wait this long (lol) and I wanna bop to Cinnanom girl under the shower at friday morning :lmao:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

One thing about “comparing an artist’s past albums to their new ones”

Are you guys.... you realize that’s what even critics do, right? They still mention Video Games when talking about the newest single or album. There’s nothing wrong with that. Comparing an artist’s albums is just the epitome of criticism and if you don’t agree, then don’t!!! But don’t try and shame other people for no fucking reason other than your own toxicity or ego bleeding through to the Internet.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Guys we only have 2 days left (barely) before the album. Friday afternoon I’m picking up a friend and we’re gonna go drive at the beach listening to the album. It’ll be so good I can’t wait

giphy.gif

Guys we only have 2 days left (barely) before the album. Friday afternoon I’m picking up a friend and we’re gonna go drive at the beach listening to the album. It’ll be so good I can’t wait

I'm graduating on friday and I just received an email from my college saying I will be valedictorian mbK53xg.gif

If they let me choose a song for when I step on stage I'm gonna pick The Greatest mbK53xg.gif