Elle

Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl - October 10th, 2019

More fights (this time inside the venue)

https://twitter.com/_skyyla/status/1182557532654469121/video/1‬

ppl will prob come for me and be like "oh that's not her fault/ problem!!!!" but i do wonder if she will respond to this in some way. i'm sure people fighting at her concert is like the last thing she wants the message of her music to promote

Last night was the best night of my fucking life. I was in row 7 and Lana came right behind me on the cat walk. She signed my poster and I got amazing pics. I’m so happy. I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Last night was the best night of my fucking life. I was in row 7 and Lana came right behind me on the cat walk. She signed my poster and I got amazing pics. I’m so happy. I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

YAY. I'm happy.

Ask and ye shall receive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltEWHCihjRQ

Ew no I’m not crying

On a semi-related topic I'd be 100% here for her doing something like this with Bob Dylan. Not sure how likely it is though

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

good point but she should have just self titled the tour instead of making people think there'd be more nfr songs and maybe should consider having her band learn new songs, isn't that part of their job?

good point but she should have just self titled the tour instead of making people think there'd be more nfr songs and maybe should consider having her band learn new songs, isn't that part of their job?

Tea was spilt

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Happy for you, love!!!  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:

Also Laura Dern was at the show. ‪ https://twitter.com/thebloodywindow/status/1182575140149710850/video/1‬

Can we say legenderic.

Oh wow the stars really aligned considering she played Wicked Game with Chris Isaak and Laura was in Wild at Heart 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey