Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

@ђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшччччччччччччччћћћћћћћћћћћћжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж--------------------њњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕџџџџџџџџџццццццццццццццц.

Saint X de Renoir, I think there's something about the loose, meandering structure of the songs that works against them, at least for me. I like the more dynamic LDR songs with a 'harder' structure, with tension between the various parts, like 'Cola,' where the chorus, refrain and bridge play off one another. Even 'Yayo' had a definite tension within it, despite essentially being a NFR-like song, and if approached, arranged and produced like an NFR track, it could have come from NFR. 

I spoke facts too in my previous post. She barely says loser one time in one live version of a 10 minute song. The studio version is clearly 'beautiful' repeated three times :deadbanana:

just re-listened to VB to make sure I'm not going crazy and yeah sis she says "la-la-la la-la-la losers, beautiful losers"  :teehee: nice try tho

it is very muffled under the instrumental but its definitely "losers, beautiful losers"  :toofunny:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Lana's favorite track is NFR and Hope so far, she adknowledge some of the hate that Hope gets :creep:

Idk, but it most be some CRAZY SHIT to insipre HTD and CG :oprah:

She was about to get a family of 4 German Shepards puppies :teehee:

guys how did u know the boston thing inspired her to write CG?

:smile3:

just re-listened to VB to make sure I'm not going crazy and yeah sis she says "la-la-la la-la-la losers, beautiful losers"  :teehee: nice try tho

it is very muffled under the instrumental but its definitely "losers, beautiful losers"  :toofunny:

Wait, it is losers I-  :toofunny:

That livestream was so cool, hearing them talk so openly and lightly about the record and a part of the process behind it. She sang NFR beautifly (she didn't fully get the high notes the first time but she nailed them after, like woah  :legend: ) It was nice hearing the early verses of the song and I hope she keeps that melody in mind for WHF. I also hope she follows through her painted video idea for Love song, that would be lovely. Excited for the future intervies to come and the 20 minute video. Truly, an era  :woot:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I did the same thing last night!!! And I only hear beautiful beautiful beautiful :deadbanana:

u need to listen to it full blast through some good speakers

and why are you assuming i'm listening through a boiled sweet potato