Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

her and Antonoff seem to work at a pretty fast pace. Im sure she already has a lot of tracks from her sessions with Antonoff over the past year and this is where they're going. I think she'll have the album done by March/April next year and release in June/July.

Yes they work so quickly! In one of the recent interviews, she said she had most of the tracks done in June 2018, and then she was mainly in studio to add final touches to the songs (except for HTD and FIILY I guess)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I'm-

JUSTICE FOR YOSEMITE!!!

k7LUAO7.gif

Honestly. She said she didn’t put Yosemite on LFL ‘cause she wasn’t “there” yet in terms of happiness. She’s been looking really happy this past year, hanging out with her friends and gotten inspiration back to write more songs. Maybe Yosemite will be on this album? Yosemite, Hey blue baby, Stupid for feeling so happy, Looking for America... all of them have some kind of Americana-feel to them.

Please make it happen, Lana, we know you’re lurking here. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I just woke up and it all feels like a fever dream 

I know when I wake up tomorrow I'm going to feel this exact way lol. I'll have to do a double take to make sure this all really happened because right now, I'm still in disbelief x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I really really hope this album will be similar to the neighbourhood style. Kinda mix of cruel world + end of the cinnamon girl. Aaaaa it would be really great

Would love for her to explore that sound!

@@annedauphine chant with us tonight to make it happen please 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

her and Antonoff seem to work at a pretty fast pace. Im sure she already has a lot of tracks from her sessions with Antonoff over the past year and this is where they're going. I think she'll have the album done by March/April next year and release in June/July.

So we haven't learned anything from Norman Fucking Rockwell, I see...

I know when I wake up tomorrow I'm going to feel this exact way lol. I'll have to do a double take to make sure this all really happened because right now, I'm still in disbelief x

I’m still in disbelief that Norman is out lololol

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I really really hope this album will be similar to the neighbourhood style. Kinda mix of cruel world + end of the cinnamon girl. Aaaaa it would be really great

Yes, I've also thought about it just few weeks ago while I was listening to 'A Little Death', I think soft rock (smoother guitar riffs than uv) will suit her voice perfectly. 

I woke up to see this thread and I’m literally cracking up in the street as I walk my dog at 6 am. Neighbors definitely think I’m insane.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

The title is so cool for this album as well. She's been nailing it with the titles I love it

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

She’s been so active lately..!!

Songs for NFR!

Two cute country-ish songs

Two soundtracks for film

Poems

Writing tracks for a musical?

Writing songs for something about Alice in wonderland

Multiple music videos

Soon going on a tour

Writing songs for White Hot Forever

:defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png