Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I really want Justin Parker back. Him, Jack and Lana could make magic in the studio :oprah:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I really want Justin Parker back. Him, Jack and Lana could make magic in the studio :oprah:

The way Jack records and uses Lana’s voice fuccc yes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Y'all really think we're gonna get a new album in 12-13 months? (serious question) (I really don't know)

Who knows with her? She has always been shit with the time things take to make, plus she seems committed to a lot of other projects... Before 18 months, I don’t see it, honestly. I love she said it was probably a surprise release, so hopefully no more snippet teasing of demos a thousand years before release.

Who knows with her? She has always been shit with the time things take to make, plus she seems committed to a lot of other projects... Before 18 months, I don’t see it, honestly. I love she said it was probably a surprise release, so hopefully no more snippet teasing of demos a thousand years before release.

i agree completely

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Idk if it really will be a surprise release, but I feel like Lana just said that so everyone would refrain from bugging her this time about giving us updates like with nfr. If we’re not expecting her to say anything, we can’t in good conscience get mad at her for not announcing shit. And by giving us vague “12-13 months” and “surprise release” news, we can’t accuse her of “lying” about a release period since it’s intentionally not supposed to be specific, or the surprise would be ruined.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I lit rally created my account when i saw this thread had been created after only lurking on the previous pre-release, so i just gotta say White Hot Forever sounds like a cock-destroying and world-saving magic spell that can only be cast by baddie witches with heart-shaped butts, and i love it. I predict a lot of collabs, though i'd rather they were few and far between so i really hope i'm wrong...

white hot just means something is very hot (when metals heated after red-hot it goes white hot  :hooker: ) and her saying forever brings me to the conclusion that the album title means...

nothing its just a cool name

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

white hot just means something is very hot (when metals heated after red-hot it goes white hot  :hooker: ) and her saying forever brings me to the conclusion that the album title means...

nothing its just a cool name

always burning, always alive, always excited and forward-looking

This concept is so skinny. :flutter: Lana if you’re reading this Dooo It!

praying this is not some baddie album with an Ariana feature and songs about cha-cha matcha

What about Starbucks

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i just don't want any nfr influence unless it's fuck it i love you or the greatest.. none of that doin' time bullshit

i don't even consider the trip hop style of doin time to be the style of nfr AT ALL

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

wait but she said surprise so when she doesnt talk ab it for the next 10 months do we cry because its dead or because we have no idea if/when shes gonna drop it... the horror

nfr is the only other album apart from uv i wouldnt mind a continuation of styles from. i really love the style of nfr and would love to see it on whf

I could agree on this if the hypothetical continuation was well executed. I think that there were many highs on NFR but the album itself suffered from a huge clumsiness as a whole... There was some magical vibe above it, but it didn't actually worked as a full artifact. I think that i intuit where they wanted to go, or which path they were trying to follow, and if it was done in the outstanding way that it deserves -and not as on NFR, as much as I liked the album with its many flaws-, i'd be here for a culmination of that vision!

wait but she said surprise so when she doesnt talk ab it for the next 10 months do we cry because its dead or because we have no idea if/when shes gonna drop it... the horror

either way there will be breakdowns

qfrWuBl.png