Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I love Sean and honestly want Lana and Sean to collab on more things, at least live performances. 

TNC is in the lower half of her best songs but that's because the whole thing was awkward thanks to Lana messing up a perfectly fine demo. Sean is capable of much much more. I want them to be best friends lol

lyrically i think it will be a continuation to mr. norman... it will be very 'everything whatever' and just being a bad bitch and doing her own thing... being careless, feeling young af in her 30s, i'd say even more introspective than norman. norman is all about her connection with people and especially healthy relationships, so i guess white hot forever will be solely about her

musically i dont expect anything. but id love a reaaally dreamy album!

WHITE! HOT!! FOREVER!!!

Concept for this Album will be a Road Trip Across America where Lana sings about all her fav spots in America. I got the idea of "Road Trip Across America" while I was watching the Iconic Show "The Simple Life" starring Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie.

Tracklist Ideas :

1. Yosemite

2. Mississippi South

3. Fordham Road

4. Miss Daytona

5. Utah Love

6. Neptune Avenue

7. Greenwich

8. Nevada

9. Coney Island

10. Santa Monica Boulevard

11. Red River Valley

12. Tallahasee

13. Greenwich Avenue

14. Jersey Shore

15. Vegas Ragers

16. Ticonderoga

17. Wall Street

18. Belvedere

Bonus Tracks :

19. Queen of Versailles

20. Chateau Marmont

21. Ruby Tuesday

22. 7/11

Do you think she'll make this album very California heavy too? Cali, and especially LA, has always been there in Lana's world but I feel like she really went all in in Norman with all the references.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Do you think she'll make this album very California heavy too? Cali, and especially LA, has always been there in Lana's world but I feel like she really went all in in Norman with all the references.

Is it even possible to go deeper?

Mfhp.gif

I don't understand why she dyes her hair these glorious shades for like, three fucking days? Like, iirc the blonde above was only for about a week, and then she literally dyed it auburn earlier this year for the Doin' Time snippet and then changed it back after about 48 hours.

Honestly, she should rename this album so it has the acronym WHY or WTF, not WHF.

:icant:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream