Elle

Lana and Sean Larkin at Central Park in New York City - September 23, 2019

9_c365-2-l.jpg

https://climate.nasa.gov/climate_resources/9/graphic-earths-temperature-record/

you guys... the Earth is gonna end... and there's like, no way to fix it..... and this... is what you choose to bicker over? no wonder the world is ending lol

:crai:

now, we don't know for sure what the cause is... is it human's fault (pollution, etc.) or is it just natural? The Earth is always changing but scientists are alarmed at the speed in which the temperature is rising.

https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/insidestory/2019/09/late-stop-climate-change-190923172327049.html">https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/insidestory/2019/09/late-stop-climate-change-190923172327049.html
https://www.researchgate.net/post/Climate_change_Are_we_already_too_late">https://www.researchgate.net/post/Climate_change_Are_we_already_too_late

Billionaires are gonna leave us behind (like they already do on Earth) if we don't make systemic changes
There's no promise anything will work either. That's why conservatives hate Democrats talking about climate "fixes" but wtf are conservatives doing? at least Democrats are trying to do something that incorporates clean energy and sustainability more (like finally getting off of fossil fuel). we don't know the absolute truth which is probably why we don't talk about it much, we don't like looking foolish. but economic growth at it's current state is a curse that benefits the privileged and greedy. we need sustainable growth. we needed it for a while now.

Direct all hate towards the 1%. Not each other.

If not, they're just laughing at you...

(they still laugh)

Banning guns is a temporary solution to deep (social) problems in the culture and politics.

N0XxYmt.jpg

anybody in this thread smoke weed

We are humble children of God. We revoke the devil's grip upon his tainted lettuce. We ask that our Lord, Jesus Christ, save the youths of today from the unholy smokes of hell. Satan will kneel before our Creator and tremble at His grace. We are God Warriors in this house and discussions about "weed" will not be tolerated. 

We

Evoke

Eternal

Damnation 

Weed is anti-Christian.

Weed is anti-God.

Weed is anti-America. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Also dunno if Lana is dating that cop or not but if she does then good for her, he's a pretty cool guy with awesome background.

As for the cop haters around here, if you guys hate cops so much, you better not call them for assistance. Ever.  :usrs:

#NotAllCops

Perhaps I've been too glib about this. Let me clarify. At least speaking for myself personally, I don't hate all cops, I don't have a problem with her dating a cop per se. I'd be fine with her dating a reformist cop, perhaps even a cop with no expressed political points of view and a squeaky clean record. But this guy is a reality TV cop (the nature of reality TV is incompatible with conducting effective, ethical police work) who goes on Fox News to complain that the press informing the public about police brutality and shootings makes officers less quick to use deadly force. Whatever side of this you're on, you have to admit it's incoherent with most of her recently expressed political sentiments and hypocritical. This guy has also engaged in profiling. In short, he's Part Of The Problem™. And that's not even getting into questions raised by his being named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a couple federal cases as to whether he's clean.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

It’s so funny, because today my Mum was watching Live PD, which she sometimes watches it lol. And I was watching it with her and he was on and I had completely forgot that she was seen with him etc, and I suddenly remembered and I’m like “OMG MUM!!” And she’s all freaked out and was like what!!?? And I’m like “that guy in the red shirt (which btw he kind of looked hawt) is dating Lana Del Rey” and she’s like “what.. no way he’s like super old for her” and I’m like “yea, and well apparently he’s only 46” and she’s said that he looks a lot older than 46 lol. Mind you, my mom doesn’t really know much about Lana, only some things here and there mostly because she doesn’t really speak English much lol, but she was super shocked lol. Idk... just thought it was funny that even my mom couldn’t believe that they’re possibly dating haha.

Imagine Lana playing some of her songs for him... and then Gods & Monsters comes on....

queen of changing the subject!

anyways, what type of bullshit do we think he's feeding her?

I had really hoped she was trying to broaden her perspectives with LFL, LFA and NFR even if it was surface, uneducated and half-assed 

Speaking of not choreographed: Last week, you were photographed by the paparazzi in New York’s Central Park with Sean “Sticks” Larkin, a cop from the reality show “Live PD.”
I didn’t know we were being photographed. I would’ve worn something different.

Were you caught off guard when the pictures came out?
Yeah. It’s funny because I was with someone for years and we never had that problem.

Were you worried about the reaction to you dating a cop?
Well, the thing is, he’s a good cop. He gets it. He sees both sides of things.

Do you feel that your fans shouldn’t care about your personal life?
Hell no. I care about what Bob Dylan is doing right now. I’m curious to know if he’s wearing a hoodie or a blazer. I get it.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189