Sign in to follow this  
ilovetati

Lana and Jack to perform/appear at the Grammy Museum (Oct 13)

But what about info? Any new interesting tidbits about the album? 

She said when making an album she never finishes an album without knowing the title of the next one and she always chooses the opening track and closer track first and then fills in the rest. And that is all the tea I could find.

First few impressions:

- I like her outfit. I’d wear it tbh. Maybe I lack taste. lmao She’s done worse in the outfit department while on tour.

- Why did no one record more bits during the Q&A? For some reason Cali fans are the worst at recording unique moments other fans won’t get to see (the San Diego “Sylvia Plath” moment came to mind, and I was at that show).

- She needs to ditch the backing track in general, but why is she using it in such a small venue? Girl, hire back-up singers!

- She really needs a vocal coach. When she’s singing with other artists on stage, the flaws become more apparent to me. There’s so much inconsistency. She has the amazing voice, she just doesn’t discipline herself.

- Speaking of lack of discipline, has she been zoning out during performances more?

I'm gonna say it: I don't know that I find it amusing that she's forgetting lyrics constantly and spacing out. It's a bit concerning, honestly. 

It was funny at first, but the more I think about it and the more it happens it starts to become stranger than a and stranger... and a bit worrying tbh

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm gonna say it: I don't know that I find it amusing that she's forgetting lyrics constantly and spacing out. It's a bit concerning, honestly. 

I don't think forgetting lyrics is anything new for her but this is the first time I've seen her space out; when else has it happened?  :ohno:

I don't think forgetting lyrics is anything new for her but this is the first time I've seen her space out; when else has it happened?  :ohno:

She's forgetting them more frequently, though. I mean, forgetting MAC is just crazy to me; she sings it at every show. 

Not sure about other instances of spacing out but like ... it's the Grammys Museum ... her mind should've been on the job. This isn't a drag. I'm concerned. 

Maybe there is more to this and the apparent "lies" she tells than meets the eye. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yeah she's not doing anyone a favor with these shows. She does these because it's her job. She's getting a lot of money for it and if she can't do it fully, she should not agree to it in the first place. Unless there are personal factors idk.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Dissociative disorders usually develop as a reaction to trauma and help keep difficult memories at bay. Symptoms (ranging from amnesia to alternate identities like the Lana Del Rey persona) depend in part on the type of dissociative disorder you have. Times of stress (like being put on the spot to perform there, I am sure she is reminded of the SNL days) can temporarily worsen symptoms, making them more obvious.

Do we know if Lana suffered some kind of trauma in her life? If yes then that would explain why these things keep happening.

Dissociative disorders usually develop as a reaction to trauma and help keep difficult memories at bay. Symptoms (ranging from amnesia to alternate identities like the Lana Del Rey persona) depend in part on the type of dissociative disorder you have. Times of stress (like being put on the spot to perform there, I am sure she is reminded of the SNL days) can temporarily worsen symptoms, making them more obvious.

Do we know if Lana suffered some kind of trauma in her life? If yes then that would explain why these things keep happening.

She clearly has anxiety. Those issues when performing, that shyness in interviews, those panic attacks over the idea of death... I mean - yikes.

That whole kidnapping story probably didn't help at all.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Just hope the spacing out isn't a result of mummy brain if it means fuck stick is the daddy

I think we can rule that out; she would not be vaping whilst pregnant. Her career would be over.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

this was my thought as well, she might suffer from some sort of dissociative disorder, takes one to know one, unfortunately. we know she suffers from anxiety, and anxiety can cause all sorts of health problems.

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

I think we can rule that out; she would not be vaping whilst pregnant. Her career would be over.

i don't think people would care that much.

giphy.gif

Her voice disappears when the chorus comes on :toofunny: https://twitter.com/lanadelreyfans/status/1183652364034740225?s=21

giphy.gif

Hold up! She actually has back tracking vocals playing in the background at this tiny ass Grammy event? 

What the hell is wrong with this woman? Come now now! The awful outfit. The damn dancers at this small event. Zella having to wake her up during a song. Backtracking vocals for Bartender.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON WITH LANA?

She's either getting no sleep, on some drugs or thinking too much about the cop peen.