Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

are we sure she meant she will be posting or just the fact that dates will be out tmrw.. cuz they are.

It’s true that she never said SHE’d post the dates... Maybe she won’t post after all.

I wonder if she'll pull a «double release» like last year, when we got four songs from her before the album... Like a single from COCC next week and then Violet? Or a single (if there's one) close to COCC's release? 

The fact that there's gonna be 386384729 different versions of this damn poetry audiobook, yet we never got Paradise on coloured vinyl or even with the complete tracklist...

76f7ecb4dea32e73b085c8dbc8732667.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

The fact that there's gonna be 386384729 different versions of this damn poetry audiobook, yet we never got Paradise on coloured vinyl or even with the complete tracklist...

waiting for UO to capitalise on it some day eventually...

i76mrxw.png 

Probably because she has a reputable publisher overlooking it instead of her lazy team.

I wonder if she'll pull a «double release» like last year, when we got four songs from her before the album... Like a single from COCC next week and then Violet? Or a single (if there's one) close to COCC's release? 

wrong thread

If this is really for a pre order for the album that means we could be getting the cover and tracklist any time soon :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Probably because she has a reputable publisher overlooking it instead of her lazy team.

Albums/vinyls/cassettes are all on polydor, simon & schuchter have only rights to the book and I think that’s why she’s selling only audio versions on her site

What do you mean a complete tracklist? There is a 12'' vinyl set. "Born to Die: The Paradise Edition" that has all BTD songs and Paradise songs. 

What do you mean a complete tracklist? There is a 12'' vinyl set. "Born to Die: The Paradise Edition" that has all BTD songs and Paradise songs. 

Burning Desire maybe?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Nah, I mean, we got multiple vinyl editions of NFR and honestly lots of different physicals for every album since Ultraviolence. Releasing so many versions simply wasn't common back in 2012. It only pisses me off because Born To Die, being her most successful and well known album, deservedly got coloured versions over the last few years (blue for Saturn/Media Markt, red for Target), but Paradise keeps getting overlooked as always. :crai:

Anyway, somebody @ me once Lana's webstore has everything available again, thanks guys xx

I'm talking about Burning Desire. Now that it's officially a standard track, I hope the eventual vinyl reissue will include it.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif