Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

what we saying then lads, who's buying what?

i really can't decide what i want to pick up, if anything. i ordered the book and in total it came to around £20, which is honestly more than i can really afford right now  :flop: the picture disk is stunning and it's tempting me but £22 plus shipping?? maybe i should just wait a little while rather than let the hype consume me and make stupid financial choices. honestly the more i think of it, the more i feel like i might not regret not picking up any physical copies of the audiobook, since i already will have the book which is a pretty sick collector's item already.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

"MY BEDROOM IS A SACRED PLACE NOW – THERE ARE CHILDREN AT THE FOOT OF MY BED"

bye

Curious how this one turns out, because I see a fed-up mother who just killed her kids and is now finally happy the place quieted down hahahahaha

They've already updated the store with the CD and the two vinyls FOR VIOLET (coming October 2nd) and the full tracklist https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/

I knew the site was updating it's graphics for Violet

Anyway, this aesthetic is absolutely beautiful. I love the glitter text (throwback to Glittergate :lolliney:) Also it kinda reminds me of Tragic Kingdom by No Doubt mixed with East of Eden 1955

@@Elle Lana's site graphics would look so pretty on here. I know it's not COCC related but ahhh it's so pretty

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1. LA Who Am I To Love You
  2. The Land Of 1,000 Fires
  3. Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass
  4. Past The Bushes Cypress Thriving
  5. Salamander
  6. Never To Heaven
  7. SportCruiser
  8. Tessa DiPietro
  9. Quiet Waiter Blue Forever
  10. What Happened When I Left You
  11. Happy
  12. My Bedroom Is A Sacred Place Now – There Are Children At The Foot Of My Bed
  13. Paradise Is Very Fragile
  14. Bare Feet On Linoleum

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but she wrote a poem about the psychic friend she was promoting recently  :hdu:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

what we saying then lads, who's buying what?

i really can't decide what i want to pick up, if anything. i ordered the book and in total it came to around £20, which is honestly more than i can really afford right now  :flop: the picture disk is stunning and it's tempting me but £22 plus shipping?? maybe i should just wait a little while rather than let the hype consume me and make stupid financial choices. honestly the more i think of it, the more i feel like i might not regret not picking up any physical copies of the audiobook, since i already will have the book which is a pretty sick collector's item already.

I bought the book and the Audio CD and I feel so poor..but I'm too impatient to wait :toofunny: The picture disk is stunning but I don't buy it right now as well and COCC is most likely coming out in September so I need to save money for that

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I bought the book and the Audio CD and I feel so poor..but I'm too impatient to wait :toofunny: The picture disk is stunning but I don't buy it right now as well and COCC is most likely coming out in September so I need to save money for that

omg true! COCC stuff will probably be pretty expensive!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

MY BEDROOM IS A SACRED PLACE NOW – THERE ARE CHILDREN AT THE FOOT OF MY BED

She's not helping with the "Lana probably has kids" rumours 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So I've preordered every version available before anything sells out. I had to preorder the CD, standard vinyl with picture sleeve and the vinyl picture disk from her Universal Music store because the links to her official website store didn't actually show the products available to order. The audiobook and hardcover book are both preordered on Amazon. Super boosted we're getting so many release options (in typical LDR fashion), my bank account hates it though. I do kinda wish the releases were closer together tho, but that too is typical LDR fashion as well lol

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

This is so cool... the fact she actually came through on this one. and over delivered with a vinyl and CD release. I kind of can't believe it  :hdu:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey