Elle

In Bed (and in the Tub) with Lana Del Rey - Interview Magazine [VIDEO]

26 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I think it has a weird energy, too. 

I think I get what she was going for, but imo, it misses the mark because it all hits a bit too close. I'll leave it at that because I don't feel like fighting anyone.

If I'm being honest I was turned off the moment I saw the part with the kitties; they were clearly uncomfortable and I don't like it. I'm not saying that she doesn't love her kitties, because I think she absolutely does, but kitties don't LIKE water or having bubbles put on their heads and she shouldn't be doing that for a video.

:agree:

Also I cannot pinpoint a time, at least any time recently, where she went missing for 90 days so if that is true, then I don't think it was recent.

Yeah that's what i was thinking too. I thought she was being serious bc she already mentioned that but she has not been absent for 90 days as long as i remember so idk, maybe she was talking about another person or being sarcastic or whatever. Imo the video is a mix of thoughts and feelings that i don't really get at all but same here, i'll leave it at that. 

6 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

I'm a little confused as to what she means by this part, any ideas? (the magazine bit)

"Crazy? Me? No. I mean, look at where the magazine showed up, swear it’s ridiculous."

"No. I mean, look, we're at a magazine shoot, that's ridiculous"
shes just throwing this out there to show she's not crazy but it makes 0 sense for sane people

image.png

This was a good interview. I love how Lana and I both prefer baths lmao 

Also I’m still laughing at y'all who thought it would contain a snippet from COCC :omfg2:

but maybe we’ll get a snippet today?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

55 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

"No. I mean, look, we're at a magazine shoot, that's ridiculous"
shes just throwing this out there to show she's not crazy but it makes 0 sense for sane people

ahhhh there we go that makes sense I was going off the transcription! thank you :kiss2:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Sunset Boulevard but make it sexy! :thumb3:

I think it's very witty and this "character" is the vibe of COCC, the same way the "witchy" promo for LFL was...ok actually that didn't end up having much to do with the record, but I do think it was meant to set a vibe.

So the character for COCC is a crazy cat lady, eccentric rich person, possibly mental patient (?), etc. 

but I think this could legit be Lana in 20 years

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

32 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Not her talking about her diaries when she gets robbed twice a month :toofunny:

Yeah honestly there are unhinged creeps out there who'd consider what she said a challenge

:scoff:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Late to the party but I absolutely fucking love the Interview video. 

The aesthetic, the vibe, the blurred lines. I’m really hoping this is to serve as an introduction into COTC and what that record is to personify.  

I can def see her using this as an opportunity to go full out and fuck with the critics. We love to see it! I can’t help but feel there will still be some who take it fully seriously lol.

Although I feel like she is portraying a caricature of herself seen through the lens of fame I can def feel that there are many truths in here as well. They may be magnified or exaggerated for the sake of art but they are there, nonetheless. Very very interesting concept. Love her!

This really hypes me up for the album. Very excited to hear the sound, story, and vibe of what she has to say now. This is the perfect over exaggerated “persona” for what I envision when thinking of the title of the album.

Anyways it needs to come out soon, like yesterday. I love the bread crumbs and the fact that it isn’t snippet polooza but now it’s time to start dropping the actual detailed information! Also hate that we lost with Byron but we knew that was a possibility lol. 

Hoping for some announcement or info next week. Not expecting anything the remainder of this week lol!