LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

15 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

guys I live in the middle east and our TV doesn’t really show these shows 

can someone help me how I can watch it next Monday? Thanks a lot x

5 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i believe the episodes are uploaded to NBC's website once they're over. Clips are also uploaded 

You got two choices: you either wait and do what cinnamongirl said or you can find a livestream on that day. 

There's plenty of websites that livestream USA TV channels

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

7 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

i have flashbacks to when she was doing the one show (I can’t for the life of me remember the name) before NFR came out and we ALL said the same things and the only two songs she sang was Doin Time (which yes, was on the album) and Break Up With Your Girlfriend. I still say we aren’t in the clear until we see what she’s performing Monday because things that make sense and seem logical just don’t apply to the good sis 

I do think there’s a better chance of LMLYLAW than a cover, but we have noooo idea

that wasn’t the same tho, the whole point of BBC live lounge is artists doing covers so it made perfectly sense that she sang two covers + doin time just came out at the time, this here is another situation and as others said, Jimmy surely isn’t booking her to sing some old song/random cover 

we also got a live version of How To Disappear like months before the album dropped. i don’t even think we got a single release for that song before the record so just a heads up, even if she sings a song not released yet, it doesn’t mean it’s coming out in a week or two. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

we also got a live version of How To Disappear like months before the album dropped. i don’t even think we got a single release for that song before the record so just a heads up, even if she sings a song not released yet, it doesn’t mean it’s coming out in a week or two. 

well we never got a lana/lnk.to for how to disappear beforehand. that still is a possbility but i find it highly unlikely

14 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Cute promo pic but why is it so up close aaaahhh

Eo9U5L8W4AYadYI?format=jpg&name=small

Presumably because they don't wanna give away the outfit/set

That, or Chunk thought it was a good crop

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Presumably because they don't wanna give away the outfit/set

That, or Chunk thought it was a good crop

:agree:

lets hope it's the set thing plz :toofloppy:

cocc cover shot by miss chuck :wtf:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

Nah, but let's be real here: she's either singing LMLYLAW or a still-to-be-released song from COCC (the title track).

It would make sense for her to release something from the covers' album but I doubt they would book her on a TV show to sing some random cover. On top of that, there's the link for the title track (I doubt it's a pre-order). As I've said, "worst"-case scenario she's singing LMLYLAW (and releasing Chemtrails either next week or the week after), best she's singing Chemtrails. Personally, I'll be happy w/ any of them 

I might be wrong but I’ve never heard of anyone perform a lead single live for the first time without the song being premiered at least a few days before or a mv. I personally doubt she’ll sing Chemtrails 

Just now, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

I might be wrong but I’ve never heard of anyone perform a lead single live for the first time without the song being premiered at least a few days before or a mv. I personally doubt she’ll sing Chemtrails 

Well, Lana will be the first person to do so :tommy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana on Monday *walks on stage*-

‘ I was reading Slim Aarons and I got to thinking that I thought‘. 

What a nightmare that would be ?

Lana finally promoting Norman. The serve that would be:oprah:

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i hate suprise releases

Right? I want to count the days