Boom Like That is the moment. Don't rob her of that y'all :sideeye:

Spoiler

:dance: 2Eo94Hw.gif :beyonce:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I'm so torn. "Life Is Beautiful" is a classic, we've been waiting for it forever, and it was such an iconic moment when it finally leaked. On the other hand, "Thunder" and "Living Legend" were the two songs I genuinely listened to the most this year out of all the leaks; but if "Valley of the Dolls" was HQ it would certainly trump all of them, so is it really fair for me to deduct points just because the quality is lower? And then that heavenly pre-chorus of the "Lust for Life" demo is just ahhhhh. 

This is like Sophie's Choice. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

I'm so torn. "Life Is Beautiful" is a classic, we've been waiting for it forever, and it was such an iconic moment when it finally leaked. On the other hand, "Thunder" and "Living Legend" were the two songs I genuinely listened to the most this year out of all the leaks; but if "Valley of the Dolls" was HQ it would certainly trump all of them, so is it really fair for me to deduct points just because the quality is lower? And then that heavenly pre-chorus of the "Lust for Life" demo is just ahhhhh. 

i'd say whatever you feel was your definitive favorite, i voted for freak like me (still rooting for boom like that :oopna:) i have a feeling there is going to be more than one winner because of the sheer amount of material we got this year

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'd say whatever you feel was your definitive favorite, i voted for freak like me (still rooting for boom like that :oopna:) i have a feeling there is going to be more than one winner because of the sheer amount of material we got this year

If no song wins a majority of the vote, do we get a runoff lol? Or is it a plurality system? 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

If no song wins a majority of the vote, do we get a runoff lol? Or is it a plurality system? 

i think we'll see once we get the final results, i feel like if there's a song that has a lot of votes compared to any other, it will be the definitive winner, but i also feel like there's going to be a lot of votes going towards a lot of songs that leaked this year, however i feel like that would be more likely if we were able to vote for more than one

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

I'm so torn. "Boom Like That" is a classic, we've been waiting for it forever, and it was such an iconic moment when it finally leaked. On the other hand, "Boom Like That" and "Boom Like That" were the two songs I genuinely listened to the most this year out of all the leaks; but if "Boom Like That" was HQ it would certainly trump all of them, so is it really fair for me to deduct points just because the quality is lower? And then that heavenly pre-chorus of the "Boom Like That" demo is just ahhhhh. 

25 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

got my little red party dress on x

if there was a category for best signature campaign, you‘d have easily my vote :thumb:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

The way most of the Banned nominees are my friends and I got nominated for Drama Queen and Most Problematic

:oic3:

Anyway thank you to everyone who nominated and vote LFL demo #1 for Leak of the Year

:blush3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If the art nomination is for stick figures then that's just as much @movebaby's nomination as it is mine because we do those together

:agree:

With that said I hardly did anything this year because crippling anxiety and depression

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream