Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

I just woke up (& surprisingly not hungover at all) and I’m so honoured to be nominated for Biggest Stan, Hottest Member, Veteran Member, and the coveted Lipster of the Year!! Thank you all so much for thinking of me in your nominations - I have some pretty tough competition this year, but all is very well deserved! Wishing everyone the best of luck!! :spin:

and if anyone needs a little refresher about my campaigns..

Spoiler

On 12/19/2020 at 5:28 PM, Elle said:

I'll be campaigning for a three-year win streak in Biggest Stan & to reclaim my title as Be My Daddy - Hottest Member :lanahairflip2:  (& ofc whatever else you'd like to nominate me for) xx

For your consideration - Biggest Stan

Spoiler
On 12/19/2020 at 5:15 PM, Elle said:

It's been 4 1/2 years since I last posted my collection here, and it was time for a much needed update!! 

Unfortunately, unlike my fellow collector queen @electra, I do not possess enough open space to take one big picture of it all, so I had to photograph it all in chunks.

I've divided everything below into the following categories - Music, Merch & Misc., Apparel Merch, Posters, Magazines, and Clothing worn by LDR. Within those spoilers will be photographs & a write-up of everything. The magazines & clothing are my favourite things to collect, and that's where my collection really shines. The majority of items in my collection come from those two categories.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy, and I'll see you guys in another 4 1/2 years to do another update, because I was reminded during this grueling process of why I waited so long to do an update and how physically & emotionally taxing it is xx

So, I present to you all.. 

Elle's LDR Collection

50737816107_38c8243053_b.jpg

The Lana Shrine, where most of my collection lives

Music (66)

Reveal hidden contents

Merch & Misc. (53)

Reveal hidden contents

Apparel Merch (14)

Reveal hidden contents

Posters (11)

Reveal hidden contents

Magazines (165)

Reveal hidden contents

Clothing as seen on LDR (97)

Reveal hidden contents

For your consideration - Be My Daddy - Hottest Member

Spoiler
On 11/9/2020 at 10:01 AM, Elle said:

I said last week that I would finally make another post here, so here are some photos from last month taken at Chateau Elan where I celebrated my birthday! Just a little over a whole year since I made my last post here with photos from last October - not much has changed except that I've gained 15lbs and I'm about 15% happier in general! Both necessary wins in my opinion <3 xx

50583604791_06d34892c9_3k.jpg50583626316_0684f9e5b0_o.jpg

For your consideration - Veteran Member:

I am the user who’s been a member the second longest in my nominations list and I (embarrassingly) have the 11th most posts out of all the users on this forsaken site.. that’s about all I got :smile4:

For your consideration - Lipster of the Year:

Paying to host LanaBoards each month for you crazy kids.. (plus our total site update I completed a couple of months ago which I’m still super proud of for figuring out considering the site was already left so outdated when it was still under previous ownership) xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Omg I can't believe I'm nominated not in one but in two categories! I'm so honoured, this is a great way to start the new year! :trisha:

I feel like I got nomitated at the Grammys, except this award is actually relevant and not rigged :mj:

Thank you to those who voted for me as Best Username and Best New User :kiss2:

Congrats to the other nominees, I love you all :kiss:

Spoiler

:hype::hype::hype:

Lanarat.png

omg i got my first nomination for Lipsters awards. i'm so honored to be honest. good luck to my other sisters that were nominated for Hybrid award. i hope i win so i can give my acceptance speech that i already wrote that is called "question for the culture v3." thanks for voting hags.

I just saw the “Thunder” thread and “have cut/half cut” should’ve been a contender for Drama of the Year tbh 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Uneven Pixels has some tough competition for Drama of the Year, but in terms of actual, on-Lanaboreds drama, it totally won.

lIOXEpo.jpg

The way i’m not included there.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

12 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Omfg ya'll, the recognition I never had... :oprah: This is such a nice and meaningful nomination!

Thank you to everyone who thought of me, I've really been on this forum since the start of it when we all had an emergency evacuation from LDR.FM. I know for a fact that being nominated in the same category with the iconic @Elle is the same level of competing with Beyoncé herself and my chances of winning are slim to none (congrats on all the nominations boo ♥), but I truly appreciate the growth and knowledge that I've experienced on this forum and fan base for the past 8 years, there's so much I could say and mention... but I'm gonna do it like Gaga and save my "Oscars"' speech for later if I win.

Thank you for this amazing start of this new year and cheers for better times ahead! :kiss:

z445hpI.png

WHAAAAAAT :shock: I can't believe I got a nomination omg im genuinely so surprised! I didn't even think people recognised me on here! such a sweet category too and im definitely in some v v sexy company :hawt:

thank you so much guys :oprah: <333333 its really a shock that people know me at all!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg