Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

Wow! Thank you so much @Dominikx4 for voting for me for such lovely categories! :wub: (and I say this in the nicest way - you don’t deserve rudest member at all! <3)

Thanks so much to everyone for the nominations, I totally did not expect as many categories as I ended up being nominated for so that’s really sweet. :wub: Good luck to everyone! :kiss:

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

i kinda want to vote for Life Is Beautiful, not because it was my favourite leak of the year, but bc i’ve been waiting for it since i was 15 lol 

Hmm yes..just the fact that it finally leaked after all the years of waiting is iconic 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

24 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

the way i didn't even campaign to be nominated. :hottie: but thank you all for thinking i'm underrated cuz i agree. vote me for clear skin!!!! :sass:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

17 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im up against jared for worst taste, well its over

the fact that he was active like once every two months and barely posted 10 posts this whole year and still managed to do that, he deserves

I’m up against everyone I nominated lol. TBH i’m not even sure i’m voting for myself lmaoooo. everyone nominated is beautiful inside and out <3

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Congratulations to each nominee! :ma:

can’t wait to bop with everyone to cocc‘s first live performance at the ceremony 

tenor.gif?itemid=16759346

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

@MAX DEL REY I think you don't deserve biggest Lana Hater at all...you make some critical points every now & then but that doesn't make you a hater & I think it's interesting to read your critical points ..anyways we should nominate you for the best gourmet :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

this list is so powerful 

yall came through

source.gif

i would also like to invoke deluluking and say that in the depths of my spirit i am convinced that i was indeed nominated. im just the secret nominee nobody knows about. Unknown, like my presence on lanaboards. very secretive, undercover and iconic if you ask me.

jk. cant wait for the ceremony

tenor.gif?itemid=16759346

patrick being a little slutty and fun

I'M NOMINATED! thank you so much to all who voted for me, i love you all so much, may the best lipster win!

but don't forget to put my name in the ballot! most active and best taste! you know it! :heart: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e