Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2020

hi, just popping in to say i love this community so much, lanaboards is one of my happiest places on the internet.

seeing you guys spreading the love you have for each other makes me so happy and i'm sitting here smiling!

i've been coming here regularly since 2014 and while i don't talk that much (and i'm pretty sure nobody knows me on here which is really kinda sad lol), i see and know all of you guys (kinda stalker-ish)

anyway, maybe next year i'll be more active! but for now, i voted for all my favs <3 and i hope u win! :kiss:

@IanadeIrey @Trash Magic @Elle @RormanNockwell @Clampigirl @Pico Boulevard @past the bushes @Nobody @Lustformoney @wild caged animal @Fart Deco @Terrence Loves Me @Bunny Mozart @TrashMagiq and SO MANY MORE! 

my heart goes out to each and every one of you. MERRY CHRYSLER! :hype:

2 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

hi, just popping in to say i love this community so much, lanaboards is one of my happiest places on the internet.

seeing you guys spreading the love you have for each other makes me so happy and i'm sitting here smiling!

i've been coming here regularly since 2014 and while i don't talk that much (and i'm pretty sure nobody knows me on here which is really kinda sad lol), i see and know all of you guys (kinda stalker-ish)

anyway, maybe next year i'll be more active! but for now, i voted for all my favs <3 and i hope u win! :kiss:

@IanadeIrey @Trash Magic @Elle @RormanNockwell @Clampigirl @Pico Boulevard @past the bushes @Nobody @Lustformoney @wild caged animal @Fart Deco @Terrence Loves Me @Bunny Mozart @TrashMagiq and SO MANY MORE! 

32PMcdG.gif32PMcdG.gif32PMcdG.gif

qfrWuBl.png

18 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

Awww, you’re so sweet, thank you so much! Every now and then I see a post from you and we’ve interacted a bit in the last year, and it’s always been so nice! You should definitely post more, you seem so lovely and your ideas are really insightful :kiss: I really appreciate this, thank you <3

14 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Awww, you’re so sweet, thank you so much! Every now and then I see a post from you and we’ve interacted a bit in the last year, and it’s always been so nice! You should definitely post more, you seem so lovely and your ideas are really insightful :kiss: I really appreciate this, thank you <3

:gasp::kiss3:

52 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

Thank you so much:kiss2:

I definitely recognize you !!! Looking forward to interact more with you in the future :heart:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

@IanadeIrey @past the bushes @Pico Boulevard @Lustformoney @gsnlp @AFFA @drugsdesire @SweetHenny @lanasgirl 

Thanks for giving me a little shout-out in your appreciation posts:krylie: My ego loves that kind of notification in particular :ma: I love reading all your posts... whether it's for your humor :ma: , your delusions positivity :bebe: or your excellent taste :wowcry:

Also, thanks again to my uncle, @takeitdoen :oprah:

Special shout-out to @Shades of Lame for joining me in the corner at the Lipsters after-party.

Catherine Deneuve et Alain Delon

everyone whose given me a shout out over the past few days ily <3 i don't want to bombard this thread replying to them all but i love and appreciate it and i do like seeing everyone's posts, even if i'm not in them <3

also i would make my own but there's so many great members i'd definitely forget someone. just know that a lot of the people in this thread make me very happy when i see their posts :^)

2 hours ago, lanasgirl said:

thanks you icon :trisha: I see you liking some of my comments every now and then and I really hope to see you posting cuz you're probably legendary :kiss3:

Capture.jpg

1 hour ago, wild caged animal said:

@IanadeIrey @past the bushes @Pico Boulevard @Lustformoney @gsnlp @AFFA @drugsdesire @SweetHenny @lanasgirl 

Thanks for giving me a little shout-out in your appreciation posts:krylie: My ego loves that kind of notification in particular :ma: I love reading all your posts... whether it's for your humor :ma: , your delusions positivity :bebe: or your excellent taste :wowcry:

Also, thanks again to my uncle, @takeitdoen :oprah:

Special shout-out to @Shades of Lame for joining me in the corner at the Lipsters after-party.

Catherine Deneuve et Alain Delon

You deserve those shoutouts and I hope both of us find a nomination on these awards

tenor.gif

Capture.jpg

3 hours ago, lanasgirl said:

This is so sweet omg ily too! :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

7 minutes ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

I can’t remember the user that has the patty pfp... does someone know?

@daisy fresh bitch ? :rip: The icon the boards doesn't deserve :krylie: a true legend really

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

28 minutes ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

I can’t remember the user that has the patty pfp... does someone know?

it's @daisy fresh bitch :) 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

20 minutes ago, boom like that said:

@daisy fresh bitch ? :rip: The icon the boards doesn't deserve :krylie: a true legend really

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

it's @daisy fresh bitch :) 

Yes!! Thanks guys :wub:

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland