Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

I think the Feb 28th date was originally for the March 5th release. 

plans changed, the album got moved to March 19th, and the single got moved to March 12th, the week before.

Very similar to FIILY/TG when it was also pushed back a couple weeks but the right people (this time iTunes) haven’t been informed yet and word gets out 

I pretend I do not see

25 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

For example, they changed March 5th to March 19th in the final hours before the preorder went live. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing it again with a single that (as far as the GP is aware) only has two pics and a tweet as teasing. February 26th probably followed March 5th so realistically  White Dress will come out March 12th

edit: February 26th followed March 5th. It was the week before which makes sense for the single to come out. That’s why I think March 12th is the actual date 

Yeah I was thinking this too, doesn't make sense to release the final single 3 weeks before the album. But its not really out of this world for Lana to be silent about it until the day its out :rip:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I think the Feb 28th date was originally for the March 5th release. 

plans changed, the album got moved to March 19th, and the single got moved to March 12th, the week before.

Very similar to FIILY/TG when it was also pushed back a couple weeks but the right people (this time iTunes) haven’t been informed yet and word gets out 

You're right just like you were right about the March release

We HATE to see it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, cherri said:

The Lana Cult Conspiracy controlled by the TaP management deep state ... and that is the connection to Chemtrails :illumilana:

I’m just talking out of my ass 

not her turning us into conspiranoids :bebe:

Capture.jpg

Just now, Contemplating God said:

You're right just like you were right about the March release

We HATE to see it

I mainly think this because we got the Feb 26th date before the album preorder, we got the preorder, it moved to the 19th same day, then switched back (probably because their system still had the 26th release date and they haven’t updated) probably similar to the Chemtrails links going live super super early, if she followed her original December release plans, that link going live when it did makes sense 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

How do we know for sure they switched the record release to March 19th in the first place? Did I miss this confirmation? 

Her website and Universal’s website had March 5th in the code before the preorder went live. People watching the code saw it change to March 19th hours before the preorder went live 

Alexia said March 5th, and some retailers incorrectly listed the album as March 5th when their preorder went live, and changed it after it had been uploaded.

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

Her website and Universal’s website had March 5th in the code before the preorder went live. People watching the code saw it change to March 19th hours before the preorder went live 

Alexia said March 5th, and some retailers incorrectly listed the album as March 5th when their preorder went live, and changed it after it had been uploaded.

gotcha, thanks. I remembered Alexa and google mentioning March 5th but I didn’t realize we had other sources that listed March 5th as well.

So annoying she changed it. We be SO FUCKING close if it had stayed March 5th. A month isn’t bad but it’s gonna feel like forever 

but wait @Eclipse confirmed the 26th date, so what is the tea:oprah3: maybe we are just overreacting and she will drop the teaser in an hour, lets wait besties 

Spoiler

i know its delulu for me to still believe in that teaser existence:xcry:

i was in the winter of my life 

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

do people really seriously believe she burned the bible / the quran? wouldn't be surprised if it was something made up by this strange tiktok cult :azealia:

people believe that avril lavigne was replaced by a clone , pls 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

do people really seriously believe she burned the bible / the quran? wouldn't be surprised if it was something made up by this strange tiktok cult :azealia:

This whole cult thing is so disrespectful. People really try so hard to paint someone in a bad light, going so far to say she's transphobic, burned bibles, said slurs etc (and yes, that's what these people are saying about her). It's almost like they want celebrities to do bad things because cancelling them gives them a sick and twisted kick. I hope Lana takes some action and sues these little gremlins on the spot for defamation of character.

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven