princessdollie

Ethel Cain

Help, I need music from her rn.

Wait I forgot that she has unreleased that I haven't listened to, NVM

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upย my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 hour ago, honeymooncd said:

Help, I need music from her rn.

Wait I forgot that she has unreleased that I haven't listened to, NVM

she also released some EPs and a Spotify single (cover of Everytime), maybe not everyone knows...

i was messing around and uploading some unreleased to soundcloud, and first i did that one that got leaked last month that we dont know the name of, and it got taken down which is kinda weird, i did waco, texas next and that one also got taken down but dust bowl didnt, its so weird, is it possible that the leak from last month is a demo of something coming out in the future?

I bet she's so luckyย Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gifย to have a voice like that

ย 

last.fm

4 hours ago, Break Me Down said:

i was messing around and uploading some unreleased to soundcloud, and first i did that one that got leaked last month that we dont know the name of, and it got taken down which is kinda weird, i did waco, texas next and that one also got taken down but dust bowl didnt, its so weird, is it possible that the leak from last month is a demo of something coming out in the future?

oh hopefully that means waco texas sounds the same but extended...ย 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

LMAO is this for real?! :bebe:ย she's a huge hypocrite if soย 

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

She's embarrassingย :hide:

This girlย doesn't want to be associated with Lana yet she gives her shit takes on a 11 year old album by herย :ma:

ย 

Didn't she say she wasn't inspired by Lana cause she didn't even listen to her during one of her "I'm not a Lana copycat" breakdowns?ย :thumb2:

giphy.gif

Yeah that was said a while ago I read it around the time I discovered her music, before inbred. I like both artists and I donโ€™t care what Ethelโ€™s thoughts on Lana are, which are clearly not that bad as weโ€™ve discussed she was listening to Lanaย at some point post saying this.ย 
ย 

she was likely very young when she said that, and weโ€™ve all said stupid things when we were young.ย 

Thatโ€™s an old post- I think we have to remember we all have 1000s of thoughts a day and sometimes the bitchier thoughts slip out- this is like 2019 oldย 

Even still she can have her opinion even if we disagreeย 

ย 

ย 

But yeah lorde, Ethel and the rest of them bar Marina wouldnโ€™t have had careers in the same vein or even been as big if it wasnโ€™t for Lana opening that gate for the 10s