Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Does anyone know the working titles for her albums? I've heard God Bless America (BTD) The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey (BTD) Do U Luv Me (?) Melancholy (UV) anything else? Is there proof to those being working titles besides "insider" rumors? 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Does anyone know the working titles for her albums? I've heard God Bless America (BTD) The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey (BTD) Melancholy (UV) anything else? Is there proof to those being working titles besides "insider" rumors? 

Lana said some titles she was thinking of for BTD in an interview. I can't find the interview but I know she said "Born 2 Die" was one and also something like Do U Love Me? Also Melancholy wasn't the working title for UV. UV has always been UV. You might've gotten that from Ultraviolence (the song) being reworked from an original song called Melancholia!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Lana said some titles she was thinking of for BTD in an interview. I can't find the interview but I know she said "Born 2 Die" was one and also something like Do U Love Me? Also Melancholy wasn't the working title for UV. UV has always been UV. You might've gotten that from Ultraviolence (the song) being reworked from an original song called Melancholia!

Thanks! 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Does anyone know the working titles for her albums? I've heard God Bless America (BTD) The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey (BTD) Do U Luv Me (?) Melancholy (UV) anything else? Is there proof to those being working titles besides "insider" rumors? 

About the names for Born to Die:

"I have four titles that are always in rotation in my mind"

1. G.B.A (God Bless America)

2. Do U Luv Me Yet?

3. The Best of Lana Del Rey

4. The World is Ours

Full interview here: http://www.flushthefashion.com/music/lana-del-rey-hollywood-sadcore/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Aside from the others mentioned, a working title for AKA was to "Nevada" (which, I don't remember how, had some tie to 5 Points that authenticated it), and a local (NY) article sometime before or near the recording/release of AKA referred to the album as "God Bless America", which she would also consider for BTD.

o4qjp4j.png

Motel 6 (Vicarage) is Vicarage an alternate title or what?

It's the original file name. No one really knows why. Caught You Boy also had "(I Want You)" in its original file name.

Motel 6 (Vicarage) is Vicarage an alternate title or what? 

a vicarage is a residence for a vicar, and vicar can mean substitute, maybe she liked the word cuz maybe the motel 6 is a residence for her/the substitute/the other woman?? l0l or i could be over analyzing

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

does anyone have the original leaked roses file? like with the original file name and everything

I think I do - what did you want to know? The file name I have is 'ROSES - NEW VERSION'; artist is 'BRAIDE PRODUCTIONS'; Album is 'Ballad female R&B male rap'.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png