Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

I haven't really been listening to Chemtrails or LMLYLAW this month. They are beautiful songs but I think they are entirely carried by her vocals, and the production is sooo lacking. This is why I want the Chemtrails instrumental so much because that always opens my eyes more. 

Is the production lacking on Chemtrails? I feel like it's a lot less stripped down. I rarely listen to LMLY but cocc has been on repeat and I'm not getting tired of it.

23 minutes ago, KingJay said:

I hope Dance Till We Die is a continuation of Lust For Life. Or a Lust For Life pt 2 ^_^, the beat on LFL title track is amazingggggggg.

Why did I get 2008 MySpace flashbacks reading this post

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If lmlylaw had a pole routine it would be slow n souful, but filled with elegance strength n poise. Dominant hand clasped inward, opposite hand away pretzeled out unlooped flamenco twirled dominant foot circular paced counter clockwise then opposite hand hooked, spun like they do w umbrellas in the corner of rainy streets where they don't mind getting wet but its just the patter of hefty applause imitating the sound laps of rain puddles being driven over. The lights fade out. U hear someone crying at the majesty the stance. The dancer looks down. Curtains fall. All u remember is the form. The lights gyrating all mathematic. 9e4f18f2289a0b2d9e461f154514b9f7.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

I remember during NFR pre-release I was playing Venice Bitch, hiadtfawlmth-bihi, Doin Time and her How to disappear apple event performance on repeat Constantly, but with COCC I haven’t really been listening to the title track or LMLYLAW at all. I like both songs but both of them seem like the type of songs that work better in the context of the album. I feel like if the title track didn’t have that amazing video I would be very meh about it. With NFR I knew I was gonna love it judging by the singles (and endless snippets), but COCC rlly could go either way.

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

1 minute ago, 99centlips said:

t swift is re-recording all her past albums and they could possibly chart 

Like I thought it was just going to be a greatest hits affair, And she’s releasing around the time of Chemtrails???

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Like I thought it was just going to be a greatest hits affair, And she’s releasing around the time of Chemtrails???

no she’s re-recording every single song lol idk about release dates tho 

On 2/9/2021 at 7:19 PM, rightofjupiter said:

i think it'd be really cool to hear her take on electronic music! esp with a cool producer like grimes, flying lotus, or arca.

Grimes opened for her endless summer tour, so she clearly respects her work. That’d be really cool I’m obsessed with anthropocene, would be interesting to hear what they can make. 

5 minutes ago, Dyl said:

Grimes opened for her endless summer tour, so she clearly respects her work. That’d be really cool I’m obsessed with anthropocene, would be interesting to hear what they can make. 

Well Lana’s next album is produced by Grimes and one of the songs has Florence Welch as guest. It also has Hollywood and Hey Blue Baby, I believe the term is Manifesting... :godlaugh:

IMG-3521.jpg

58 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Considering it’s Jack’s project too technically, I can’t see Taylor releasing on or near Lana’s date.

Taylor released Lover 2-3 weeks before NFR. 
Lover was also produced by Jack. :/

1 hour ago, Dyl said:

There's an article in which Lana interviews C about Miss Anthropoce. It's quite a fascinating lecture

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

hopefully cocc will keeps us sated and I'm sure it will be, who knows when the next album is coming out after her "hiatus" but I'm kinda excited about her next book tbh  :woot:

lights, camera, acción

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

There’s a month to look forward to... I’m so excited I don’t know if I’m going to be able to wait... homosexuals that have the album, hit me up :brows:

ugh, you know those gays are gonna leak potato snippets/full songs one week  before the album's release just so they have the power to ruin someone's first time listen. :smokes:

On 2/9/2021 at 2:16 PM, TrashMagiq said:

Has anyone made an edit yet of the alt. COCC cover with text using the HQ pic from Neil Krug's site? i'm too lazy to do it myself :/

my attempt

Spoiler

lBvlvrO.png

lowquality1717981842993.jpg