Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

just realized something cool. She describes the closing track of lust for life, "get free" as moving out of the black, aka depression, and into the blue, which she said represents nature, namely the ocean. Then NFR, the following album is basically an album celebrating the west coast and cali is soooo known for its beachy ocean vibes. the closing track on NFR is hope is a dangerous thing, and that song sort of reflects on her past, and is more somber, a much different tone than the rest of NFR, sort of like bringing it to a close and talking about not fitting in with the rich folk etc, and then the first track on Chemtrails is White Dress which all about her past and really sad, like picking up on the same note Hope left off on. Then from what we know the album takes off into a journey across wild terrain and leaving LA! so cool how it connects

"and a tentative reorientation away from manicured lawns and towards wilder terrain: Yosemite, and the storied canyons of LA"

DdKLO9c.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

24 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

just realized something cool. She describes the closing track of lust for life, "get free" as moving out of the black, aka depression, and into the blue, which she said represents nature, namely the ocean. Then NFR, the following album is basically an album celebrating the west coast and cali is soooo known for its beachy ocean vibes. the closing track on NFR is hope is a dangerous thing, and that song sort of reflects on her past, and is more somber, a much different tone than the rest of NFR, sort of like bringing it to a close and talking about not fitting in with the rich folk etc, and then the first track on Chemtrails is White Dress which all about her past and really sad, like picking up on the same note Hope left off on. Then from what we know the album takes off into a journey across wild terrain and leaving LA! so cool how it connects

I also love how at the end of HM she sings about being misunderstood and then went on to release a messy, incohorent album guided by second thoughts and impulsive decisions where she literally sings through a piece of paper :troll:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, hip hop in the summer said:

meanwhile Dealer and the other unknown song that got deleted from Chemtrails in Lanas icloud 

xOEakPOLpNNhOUd-800x450-noPad.jpg?153970

the 5 homosexuals bopping to Dealer tho not leaking it:rollin:

xOEakPOLpNNhOUd-800x450-noPad.jpg?153970

also it’s the announcement day ladies :hooker: are we ready? 

DdKLO9c.gif

February 26th is a week before March 5th which was supposed to be the release date for COCC before getting pushed back to the 19th. It makes sense to release the last single a week before the album instead of 3 weeks. Maybe White Dress is coming out on March 12th :oic3: Would explain Lana's silence but also I wouldn't be surprised if she announces it 3 days before its out or even the day of :oop2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

No offence to ari but she is very much a streams artist and she’s very active and her management at the very least seems obsessed with sales. Lana is pretty lazy and also hasn’t released a deluxe version since UV so it’s just unrealistic

edit to add: the fact she hasn’t started working on a new album and that she has at least two outtakes that MAY have been because of vinyl pressing limitations.. I wouldn’t be surprised if she released a deluxe version to appease her label if she doesn’t really want to make anything new atm 

Lana is lazy?!? You’re kidding, right? You can’t call an artist that puts out an album or poetry book pretty much every year lazy. 

we don’t know why she cut Dealer and the other track from COCC, probably because they didn’t fit the overall sound of the album. 

we know she doesn’t like deluxe editions because they water down the storytelling, which is true for her. But with the lack of revenue due to COVID, maybe Chemtrails could be the exception of her recent albums not having a Deluxe edition added later on. Maybe, big maybe. 

52 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lana is lazy?!? You’re kidding, right? You can’t call an artist that puts out an album or poetry book pretty much every year lazy. 

we don’t know why she cut Dealer and the other track from COCC, probably because they didn’t fit the overall sound of the album. 

we know she doesn’t like deluxe editions because they water down the storytelling, which is true for her. But with the lack of revenue due to COVID, maybe Chemtrails could be the exception of her recent albums not having a Deluxe edition added later on. Maybe, big maybe. 

I think they meant "lazy" as in - she will not "go back" to an album and just record more songs for it. Once she feels the story is told, she will not expand it but move on to the next project. Which is not lazy at all, but kind of "lazy" in terms of commercial strategies that seek to prolongue the lifecycle of a release.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

omg radio's playing COCC again, it's so surreal to hear Lana on radio, I'll never get used to it... I'm still so used to when no one would play her songs.

edit: nooo they cut her off in the middle of the bridge to the second chorus :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png