Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Feb 26th th -  birthday of the iconic@Dragon & White Dress single & music video

March 5th- Album trailer 

March 12th - Tulsa Jesus Freak + homemade music video 

March 19th- Album release day :kris:

Manifesting bad0bb2c4cb5adedaf6c1028a18e17d9.gif

Sorry for the spam guys but the hype is real

giphy.gif

ben you waste of space, TAKE NOTES :krylie:

lights, camera, acción

11 hours ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

That sounds like it’s a bittersweet song. I can’t wait till I can hear the song to understand what you mean! Thank u

10 hours ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

With Venice Bitch there is a lot of hidden lyricism. I think White Dress won’t really tell a chronicle story, but more in its entirety. Double meanings. ‘White dress’ and ‘waitress’ have a similar sound for example

I’m excited to hear this song!

10 hours ago, uvbabe said:

Maybe because they're simple, not too complex or rich ? @Eclipse is this it? 

10 hours ago, Contemplating God said:

Didn't she say it's one of those songs with strange lyrics but a great melody, and once we get to the end of the song we'll know what she's talking about

Eclipse's statement makes sense

8 hours ago, JehovahThikness said:

honestly venice is an every mood song for me (except for anger), even though i can see it as a love song, it's mainly a song about reminiscing about the past and I view it as bittersweet/melancholic albeit soothing as well. so if white dress is really about her lizzy days, i can see how the two can go hand in hand if they're both about nostalgia in a way.

:oic3:

All of us waiting for Lana to announce White Dress 

what Lana (& Clay) are doing in an igloo right now:

ly66NJ.gif

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

All of us waiting for Lana to announce White Dress 

what Lana (& Clay) are doing in an igloo right now:

ly66NJ.gif

...what did you type into google to find this? :bebe:

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

...what did you type into google to find this? :bebe:

You don't want to know this:bebe:

Spoiler

I searched ' wild rabbit gif ' but in my mother language lol

Spoiler

:ma:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

9 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

I hate to be that person but I'm 60 pages behind and swamped with exams so... have we got any news? did any lyrics leak? :bebe:

Literally, it's been weeks of nothing new

tenor.gif

Wild At Heart 

BreakableBogusBanteng-small.gif

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

2 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

e63aa230eb9cf2c6fa67d879e8c54240.gif

Well thanks... hopefully WD in 2 days I guess:hype:

On second thought! the only crazy thing that happened recently was the birth of a "Lana Cult" on tiktok as part of a flop way of promotion. Point is, there are a bunch of poser kids pretending to like Lana and writing crazy shit about her. It's really...:wtf:

15 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

On second thought! the only crazy thing that happened recently was the birth of a "Lana Cult" on tiktok as part of a flop way of promotion. Point is, there are a bunch of poser kids pretending to like Lana and writing crazy shit about her. It's really...:wtf:

The way the only times I briefly logged into LB I saw people talking about this cult and had no clue what they meant :toofunny: And it's worse than I thought :rip:

Ugh when will the locals stop:wtf:

2 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

The way the only times I briefly logged into LB I saw people talking about this cult and had no clue what they meant :toofunny: And it's worse than I thought :rip:

Ugh when will the locals stop:wtf:

Someone of that stupid tiktok cult spread the fake rumour that Lana burned the bible :rip:

Some people from that cult got really mad at her:bebe:  

j9Fpjea9OY.webp