Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

HONEYMOON-ULTRAVIOLENCE-CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB 

THE HOLY TRINITY :legend:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Is the album officially out? I'm seeing reviews everywhere but I don't see the album was released on Amazon.

Who's posted a review? Can you link to it?

I'm interested to know what the critics will say about this one. I'm assuming a 7.5-8 on Pitchfork, and a 7 from Fantano. I don't think it'll reach NFR heights, but definitely a good score. 

6 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

It was leaked :(

I'm always late to the party. lol

I was so confused by all the reviews all over social media I was like "why didn't amazon sent me a notification??"

I'll wait for the official release.

I bet Lana and her management are pissed.

3 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Who's posted a review? Can you link to it?

I'm interested to know what the critics will say about this one. I'm assuming a 7.5-8 on Pitchfork, and a 7 from Fantano. I don't think it'll reach NFR heights, but definitely a good score. 

Chile it's all over Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter! Just look up Lana's name and it's reviews! lol

11 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

Hide contents

One person described Dark But Just a Game as early 2000s sounding and another person said it had a Beatles vibe? I have no idea what that would sound like 

Spoiler

I definitely see the 2000’s vibes

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

3 hours ago, yourolllikethunder said:

me rn: https://ibb.co/GvXDdhk

[ps - how do you add a photo or outside GIF here? Every time I do it never shows up and just looks like that^]

Maybe this will help? http://lanaboards.com/topic/12470-lanaboards-101-a-newbies-guide/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 hours ago, AphroditeBaby said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I cant stop raving about White Dress... Every time I listen to it it feels like an entire life lived and gone and I am always in a different place emotionally by the end when she finally says 'Maybe I Was Better Off' and it trails off... Like, the lyrics really are kind of vague minus some scenic images and concepts, but It still feels like its saying so much from the passion in her vocals and Jack's subdued riffing in the background frames it SO perfectly.

It's like that vein of confessional singer-songwriter "ballad" (using that term loosely) like HIADT or MAC or The Greatest, and I think the best take at it she's done so far. It's very easily top 5 in her discography for me, up there with Venice Bitch, West Coast, etc. 

Yessss. I deleted all the files except for White Dress. I honestly can't stop listening to it.

:poordat: It's the perfect opener, it sets the scene for the entire album, and it's one of her best songs, totally up there with Venice Bitch for me.

6 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

guys! only 8 days!!! :crying:

Hide contents

:sass:

the way i'm still counting down and 8 days seem like a lot but the more time passes where you have resisted playing it, the easier it gets :really:

i can't wait to join you guys on the other side but i really want to keep my plan for March 19 up and also I don't have my headphones for another five days so there'd be no use in playing it