Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I want an album full of political commentary songs  :fabcat:

Lust for Life exists unfortunately 

Might not be full of commentary songs, but I think that it was Lana's take at that and it was... what it was.

Lust for Life exists unfortunately 

Don't do the good sis like that, the demos show us she was an excellent album somewhere along the way :brows3:

Don't do the good sis like that, the demos show us she was an excellent album somewhere along the way :brows3:

That I can get behind. I honestly hold on to the belief that we were robbed of 'Best America Record' as an album concept and somewhere along the way Lana decided to be half-assedly politically and socially aware, which was kinda the album's downfall on top of being drowned in cheap trap beats.

I can only hope for COCC to have a concept at the time being and Lana not constantly changing her mind about it and going back to the cutting board. Espcially considering her recent, well, antics.  :creep:

This tracklist can compete for the title of the cringiest fake Lana's song titles ever

Amen!

Swimmer?!?? Aftermath of Perseverance ?!?? It’s on par with the Legacy track that Czech fan account published in the NFR era.

all we need is fake lyrics to the fake song titles and the album will start leaking :toofunny: I hope COCC’s era on this site will be as crazy as the Honeymoon era

Im still not over the fake bartender lyrics where a shady black man steals the bartenders tips.

did ya'll see rob tweet about her new music, graham is alive and breathing!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

remember when the LFL trackless leaked and no one believed it was real 

in my feelings kehlani tease 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

remember when the LFL trackless leaked and no one believed it was real

in my feelings kehlani tease

Same happened with UV...

With LFL, I remember everyone bitching about Heroin... and it’s now one of our faves lollll.

They honestly should have included White Hot Forever ans Let Me Love You Like a Woman to give it a bit of credibility, instead of Swimmer...

Some paradixo predictions (I'm not really good at this...)

- 11 tracks

- Another piano track to close the album, though not as stripped-back as 'hope...'

- No title track this time around?

- Lengthiest track will be 7-min long