Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Anyhoo I will set aside my expectations of vibey surfy noirish sounds and go for my gut instinct which is telling me we’re in for a Weyes Blood type of sound and over all record.

Imagine a Titanic Rising x NFR x Honeymoon type of record. What a dream it would be

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I want the album to sound like a mix of these

-The Greatest

-Terrence Loves You

-Looking For America

-Stupid For Being Happy

-the end of Coachella-Woodstock In My Mind

-Video Games

-Yayo

-Get Free

-You Must Love Me

-Thunder

Here I go:

• Radio
  • Ride
  • God Coast
  • Terrence Loves You
  • Get Free
  • The greatest

For real I feel like she's foreshadowing her "going back to her roots", it'd be really cool to have a real lush 60s type of sound, with a touch of psychedelic rock AND actual doo-wop influences. I feel like she could really snap this time around.

I wonder if what she’s been doing/living is gonna shine thru on the album.

She’s single but surrounded by friends, they’re all rich white girls who vape and do yoga. She’s blonde now with big eyelashes, there’s a strong girly/feminine energy there.

So maybe that kind of retro girly girl image will translate to the music? Idk how that would actually *sound* (maybe off to the races, lust for life, music to watch boys to) but maybe it’ll be there somewhere.

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Funfact: Jack just shared this playlist that he listen while he is working. Assuming he is working with lana, with this tracks i think we have a first clue of the COCK sound.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1Lqdkg2BrcfyMA4m9Fgzq4?si=Q__sdRP2SpSYCClpbo_TQQ

Alooot of Alternative Rock Sound.. So maybe a ''full venice bitch album?'' Maybe?

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Yall throwing in songs from the different albums which have completely different vibes from eachother saying you want that ‘Vibe’ has me cackling

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Yall throwing in songs from the different albums which have completely different vibes from eachother saying you want that ‘Vibe’ has me cackling

If I had to pick a single song with the vibe I want it’d be heroin but without that annoying bridge

I like the two country songs Lana did but I don't think I could stand an whole album in that vein.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I want an album full of quiet ballads like Hope! That'd be her best record <3

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: