Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

So if it's being mastered then it's in post-production so we'll likely have to wait 3 months after it's done being mastered, for the physical copies, right?

Not necessarily. You can get things done quickly but any great mastering engineer knows not to rush.

As it happens (I come from a music biz family) and I happen to be Facebook friends with a lot of engineers and mixers. I happen to be FB friends with Adam Ayan (who mastered Honeymoon and Lust for Life). A few months back he posted that Billboard article that ranks Lana’s songs and he mentioned in the caption how happy he was to have mastered Honeymoon and Lust for Life. I don’t know if this is a sign that he is mastering the next album.

NFR was mastered by Chris Gehringer and mixed by Laura Sisk. Since Jack is producing Lana’s next album too, I wonder if those two are getting to do the mix and mastering again.

At this point I’m assuming it’s either Adam Ayan or Chris Gehringer mastering COTCC. I can tell you that both are extremely professional and take great pride in their work and that we will all be happy with how the record is mastered.

Fine China vibes and a NFR touch? Am I dreaming? This is too good to be real. We only know how LMLYLAW will sound, but still, I’m very excited to hear if the rest of the album sounds like that too. That’s not the type of sound I was expecting, but I’m not disappointed at all!

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Most artists have had a delay on physical copies this year and not even just vinyl, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we had to wait a couple months for physical copies Of COTCC. At least we’ll have our Violet albums & books to hold us over by then if there’s an extra wait. I wonder why everything is so backed up... is it because of the pandemic?

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Um idk if I could trust ATRL members tbh

If you say that stuff on here ya'll would be skeptical af so how is ATRL any different?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana can act bizzare and send mixed signals, but as long as Jack is the executive producer, I will continue to have some faith in this album. Jack is incapable of missing right now. Everything he touches turn to gold. He has destroyed Dessner on Folklore without even trying. It's truly insane how someone from a shitty pop band like fun. went on to become the most important person in the music industry and the best pop producer. God bless Jack Antonoff!

Also, a big shout-out to the insider. ''Strong NFR touch'' description will drive 99% of this board even more insane and I will enjoy every second of it. Now I just have to listen to Fine China because I have no idea what that is.

Lana can act bizzare and send mixed signals, but as long as Jack is the executive producer, I will continue to have some faith in this album. Jack is incapable of missing right now. Everything he touches turn to gold. He has destroyed Dessner on Folklore without even trying. It's truly insane how someone from a shitty pop band like fun. went on to become the most important person in the music industry and the best pop producer. God bless Jack Antonoff!

Also, a big shout-out to the insider. ''Strong NFR touch'' description will drive 99% of this board even more insane and I will enjoy every second of it. Now I just have to listen to Fine China because I have no idea what that is.

Yup! The "NFR touch" made me so happy. I can't wait to see all of the meltdowns over "no production"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Typical jared being the pretentious obnoxious snob.

Not knowing Fine China.

Go suck Jack's dick more noob.

Jack produced what? 2-3 songs on Folklore and they dont stand out much too. August cant compare to Exile.

i'm just now realizing that september 5th is a saturday.... isn't it a bit weird? 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I don't listen to deluxe songs, let alone unreleased tracks. I'm lazy. And not just when it comes to Lana, I'm like that with most artists. Is This Happiness is an exception. I remember that song and I like it more than most tracks on Ultraviolence!