Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

In hindsight, knowing that her horrible episode of question for the Culture was actually about bullshit criticism made by music writers early on, and that a lot of that criticism came from her, let's say uncomfortable, SNL performance. Those potential theme and lyrics would actually make a lot of sense.

We're gonna have a 'Brooklyn Baby part. deux' guys. :creep:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I definitely think the Saturday night lyrics are Lana related. The night Jack weeted them for the second time, Lana tweeted “so damn hot tonight” and they would fit together to make a rhyming stanza! 

Yeah I think it'd make a lot of sense if there is a song on COCC related to the SNL debacle. Question for the Culture was very much about how she felt she's been unfairly dealt with in comparison to other artists, and in her mind, I'm sure SNL is a prime example.

Plus all of these circa 2012 videos and things she's been posting ... :oopna2:

It all ties together + why she's releasing on a Saturday if she really is fucking releasing it

Just now, MAX DEL REY said:

In hindsight, knowing that her horrible episode of question for the Culture was actually about bullshit criticism made by music writers early on, and that a lot of that criticism came from her, let's say uncomfortable, SNL performance. Those lyrics would actually make a lot of sense.

We're gonna have a 'Brooklyn Baby part. deux' guys. :creep:

Fkn mind meld

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I’m still riding on having a song sound like fine china....that song is legendastic 

praying for news this week, but I know imma be disappointed

please Lana I’m so tried please give us the album

:hooker:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

User LanaDelRey had the Saturday night lyric on the fake track list so I’m gonna go with that’s definitely a possible song :creep::sadcore:

"Don’t forget me"

I've just put my clown suit back on for the day because I feel like her posting a montage of live performances + a game show appearance from 2012 + Jack's tweet + two weeks from release = our THEORY is correct and means she's gonna do something ... right ... now

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Nikogo said:

User LanaDelRey had the Saturday night lyric on the fake track list so I’m gonna go with that’s definitely a possible song :creep::sadcore:

Hehe I did! I knew Jack and Lana’s tweets were too deliberate to just be for fun ;) 

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

I've just put my clown suit back on for the day because I feel like her posting a montage of live performances + a game show appearance from 2012 + Jack's tweet + two weeks from release = our THEORY is correct and means she's gonna do something ... right ... now

can she please wait until my phone is finished restoring from it's backup i dont have access to ig :defeated:

lana if ur reading this it says i have 32 minutes left pls set a timer

UbsOye5.png

seems to me like lana is taking stock of her career– going from one of the most ridiculed people in pop culture to being praised as one of the great american songwriters (in less than a decade) must be wild. and will maybe be exciting for her new music, imo, bc she's done and experienced it all in her career and is now in position to look at it/create from her current perspective (which, based on the stupid letter, might me worrisome but i will say she's better at writing music about her experiences than talking about them).

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I’m still riding on having a song sound like fine china....that song is legendastic 

praying for news this week, but I know imma be disappointed

please Lana I’m so tried please give us the album

:hooker:

When I first listened to Fine China it felt a bit bland, but the feeling of the song is really something I’d want to be manifested on COtCC

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland