Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

not me seeing 30+ new pages on the thread and getting hyped for nothing :toofloppy:

tbh I’m half expecting September 5 to come and go without anything. the nfr era made me cynical

12 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

if something really comes out tonight, the hairdresser will enter the lanaboards pantheon.

Don't want to know the fate of Shanice then

Omg so the song ‘Jesus Freak’ is about standing up for Jesus in the midst of persecution... Tulsa Jesus Freak.. standing up for Sean (the Tulsa Jesus freak in question)... nightmare fuel

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, electra said:

i cannot believe people are commenting on the fact it hasn't been 3 days yet as if this thread isn't 700 pages of nothing to begin with

Well when people are already saying that they’re going to come for her hairstylist 

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Omg so the song ‘Jesus Freak’ is about standing up for Jesus in the midst of persecution... Tulsa Jesus Freak.. standing up for Sean (the Tulsa Jesus freak in question)... nightmare fuel

except jesus freak has been a saying longer than whatever song you're referring to:toofunny: 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Either way, something is happening in 11 hours and 12 minutes, because Sheridan said 4 midnights - midnight of August 29th. I think there was no announcement today because it’s meant to be a surprise. We shall see! 

just hop on Instagram and tell us :wub::hooker:

"Don’t forget me"

I’ve taken next Friday off work because I’m such a :flop:

Don’t know whether to give the day back or not :twirls:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Ladies, let’s not lose hope
Maybe she was writing the post yesterday and before schedule it, she fell asleep with the phone on her hands.

And what we’re getting is a post like this:

js

a2QB4q8.jpg