Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 hours ago, violets said:

ed lied we been knew :nails:

edit: i also think the fact that they are resisting to tell us that its delayed (him ignoring @RormanNockwell  dm) means something. obviously if it was coming and was a surprise they wouldn't confirm its release date, but whats sabotaging about telling us its delayed? i think he made a mistake by viewing it and ignoring it, for me, thats a confirmation within itself. :nails:

edit2: unlike ignoring comments under posts, thats a normal thing to do, which really cant confirm anything for us, he literally viewed a message asking if sept 5th is still holding up just to ignore it, VERY SUS :nails:

I don't think he lied because he could've just as easily said "no", left me on seen, or not even looked at my message. He just had zero reason to make stuff up, imo.

With that said, "not finished" could mean anything from she hasn't even finished writing the songs to the album itself being finished but not yet sent to anyone for review, so as everyone has been saying not finished =/= delayed.

For me personally, I hate knowing the date but nothing else, because I want to feel excited about it coming on September 5, but I also don't want to be disappointed if it doesn't. So it's like this state of limbo. Therefore, I wish she'd just somehow confirm that September 5 is still the drop date. It's not as if she's ruining the surprise by confirming it, because she already told us - it's just that now we expect it to drop on that date, but we also don't, because we know what she's like.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

whoses making death threats? Have some of the fans actually stopped this low? 

I think, unless I misinterpreted something. Knowing this fandom, though, they will be before too long.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

36 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

OMLLL AHH you'll notice it if you rewatch it, shes in a light blue dress dancing and filming something on a vintage camera

wait omg i think i know who you mean, i had no idea that was chuck.

i just thought it was white female extra #12

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

On 8/29/2020 at 8:48 PM, titanicearth said:

Girl, where have you been lol. Do you need a recap?

Anyways, Sheridan Ward, a celebrity hairstylist who has worked with Lana, posted the photo with the caption "3 days and 4 midnights to go..." Since he was previously working with Lana back at the beginning of August, fans speculated that something would be coming out. That 'something' ranged from a pre-order to a music video, or to a single release. People commented speculative ideas on Sheridan's post, and he liked some comments which further created hype on the speculation that something was indeed coming. Midnight came, and nothing happened, so essentially people were let down and mislead by Sheridan's post. Now, Byron Thomas, pianist(?) for Lana, shared a story on his Instagram with the caption "Video Shoot..." Since Sheridan's post and Byron's post match with today's date, it is possible they're both working with Lana. Another theory has risen. Since she's nominated for a VMA, people are now speculating that she could be filming something for the VMAS (like an acceptance speech, music video, pre-filmed performance, etc, and that's what you missed on Glee. :quote:

i've been working my ass off at my full-time job, im literally too tired to keep up w this stan stuff lmfao

3z1M54f.jpeg

who's Nicole? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

11 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

Don’t delete. Just shelve it. Give the stans a time out. In Rugby it’s sometimes called the sin bin! 

Yeah archive it literally just delay it fir 10 yrs and keep releasing poetry about sylvia

6 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

??? ???????'? ???? ???? ????...

:creepna:

you know you want to sis:usrs:

2 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

wait omg i think i know who you mean, i had no idea that was chuck.

i just thought it was white female extra #12

HAHAHHAH WHITE FEMALE EXTRA #12 omgggg but yeah shes in it a few times as well as MTWBT shes in that one too. 

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

Can someone please recap what happened with Nicole? I'm at work so I only replied to @violets cos they tagged me

She posted a photo of a sky, people started commenting asking if she worked with Lana and she said she hasn’t and has no idea what they were talking about, went private and then deactivated. 

the last time i saw the post it had like 30 comments and none of them were mean, just like “like this if you worked with Lana!”, so I don’t know where people are getting the death threats from. I don’t think anyone did anything bad other than be maybe a little bit annoying to a random lady who probably had no idea what she was walking into

8 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i've been working my ass off at my full-time job, im literally too tired to keep up w this stan stuff lmfao

I’m sorry, I meant it to be funny, but I can see how it can come off as rude. Hope the recap helped ❤️ 

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7